Rate Dr. Rona Lopresti

Dr. Rona Lopresti's Ratings

I called and left a very serious message on this woman's answering machine. The message said I had a serious illness, my mother suddenly died and we had a suicide in the family and I wanted an appointment. I never heard from her!!! I think this is a disgrace. I think people need to be warned. I question whether this woman is competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

She's a great doctor! She has given me many great techniques in dealing with my anxiety and I would highly recommend her to anybody that wants a compassionate and supportive professional. She will do everything she can to work with you to help you achieve your goals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. LoPresti is a gifted professional who is not only knowledgable in her field, but also takes a thoughtful, insightful and human approach to her work. She is conscientious and considerate and cares about helping her patients to see more clearly, to reflect more frequently and to understand more deeply the situations, circumstances and connections in their lives. There are people who become doctors because they could and there are people who become doctors because they should...she did both.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

I would like to add that Dr. Rona Lopresti is a fine Dr. I would not recommend any other Physician in her field. I feel that she give me the personal attention and is able to continue from where we left off without having to revisit notes and take unnecessary time away from our session. She is great at interacting with me and not just leaving me to rabble on about my worries but to take a closer look at the issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

very compasionate, helpful, understanding, patinet, has very good techniques to help people with anxiety and depression.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Great counselor, good insight, good listener, is always prepared, truly cares about her clients and always follows-up on helping and supporting your progress with whatever issue. Went to her for familiy and couples counseling for several years... Absolutely the best... She can handle multicultural, and non-traditional clients and issues.... You can trust this mental health professional... very ethical and compassionate!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793245].votes_count ]]