Dr. Rona Lopresti

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Rona Lopresti has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1085047
21/01/10 1 1 1 1 I called and left a very serious message on this woman's answering machine. The message said I had a serious illness, my mother suddenly died and we had a suicide in the family and I wanted an appointment. I never heard from her!!! I think this is a disgrace. I think people need to be warned. I question whether this woman is competent.  Respond
RID: 880036
06/05/09 5 5 5 5 She's a great doctor! She has given me many great techniques in dealing with my anxiety and I would highly recommend her to anybody that wants a compassionate and supportive professional. She will do everything she can to work with you to help you achieve your goals.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 641546
17/07/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. LoPresti is a gifted professional who is not only knowledgable in her field, but also takes a thoughtful, insightful and human approach to her work. She is conscientious and considerate and cares about helping her patients to see more clearly, to reflect more frequently and to understand more deeply the situations, circumstances and connections in their lives. There are people who become doctors because they could and there are people who become doctors because they should...she did both.  Respond
RID: 628258
01/07/08 5 5 5 5 I would like to add that Dr. Rona Lopresti is a fine Dr. I would not recommend any other Physician in her field. I feel that she give me the personal attention and is able to continue from where we left off without having to revisit notes and take unnecessary time away from our session. She is great at interacting with me and not just leaving me to rabble on about my worries but to take a closer look at the issues.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 623725
25/06/08 5 5 5 5 very compasionate, helpful, understanding, patinet, has very good techniques to help people with anxiety and depression.  Respond
RID: 622858
24/06/08 5 5 5 5 Great counselor, good insight, good listener, is always prepared, truly cares about her clients and always follows-up on helping and supporting your progress with whatever issue. Went to her for familiy and couples counseling for several years... Absolutely the best... She can handle multicultural, and non-traditional clients and issues.... You can trust this mental health professional... very ethical and compassionate!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield