Rate Dr. David H. Harley

Dr. David H. Harley's Ratings

My facelift result with Dr Harley was a dream come true. This exceptionally skilled and well trained Plastic Surgeon returned my face to what it looked like 10 plus years prior. He is truly an artist and has made the most perfect changes for me. This amazingly natural looking outcome was completed in just over 2 hours while I was sedated orally. It is still hard for me to believe this outcome as well as the recovery time. I resumed my public schedule 7 days after the surgery. I am so happy I found Dr. Harley.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

Overall very satisfied. Have had a few problems, but Dr. Harley has been quick to respond.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

Very professional and discreet. I appreciated the way that the staff took me back to a private room on my arrival.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

If you are considering a facial procedure, PLEASE contact Dr. Harley for a consultation... He is an AMAZING man and an AMAZING doctor!!!! From the first time I walked through his office door I felt and still do, that I REALLY matter to him... You could not be in any "better hands" than Dr. Harley's......... TRUST your face to him......

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Harley did a wonderful job on my facelift and I was very delighted with the price. He was also one of the nicest people I've ever met.Thank you Dr. Harley.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2010 | flag

Great job on my neck lift and chin tightening, with almost no pain and a small amount of discomfort post surgery. I am impressed!

Submitted May 5, 2010 | flag

I had a facelift from Dr. Harley and the results far exceed my expectations. This is the sweetest Dr I've ever been to! I feel younger because I look younger. Many thanks!!!

Submitted April 23, 2010 | flag

Very disappointed. Facelift unsuccessful.Jowels remain under chin and now have "lines." Did not remove lines around nose and mouth. Failed to give me a "patch" to prevent reaction to annesthesia. Once vomiting starts, pills do not prevent - they do not stay down.

Submitted May 10, 2009 | flag

Doctor Harley is exceptional. Down to earth loving and caring. I would have him perform surgery on my children and I really love my children.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2008 | flag

Dr. Harley is an exceptional plastic surgeon. His attention to detail is impeccable. He made look and feel young again. His office manager, Penny is so sweet and caring also. This is a five star practice.

Submitted May 23, 2008 | flag