Dr. Joseph E. Stanfield

Dr. Joseph E. Stanfield

Rate Dr. Joseph E. Stanfield

Dr. Joseph E. Stanfield's Ratings

I agree with EVERYTHING the previous posters have said about Dr. Joe. The man is a chiropractic genius. I've been his patient for 9 years and now my husband is his patient too. Another plus is he has a great support staff too. Besides providing top quality chiropractic care, he has a great Starbucks coffee machine in the waiting room. He's a really friendly caring guy. A visit to his office is a 5 Star experience.

Submitted May 26, 2012 | flag

. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERY ONE WHO WANT THE BEST OF CARE FROM HIM AND HIS STAFF. I have seen Dr Joe for years followed when he opened his new office . HE is very kind caring and his up most thought is the his patient my husband also see s him and family members as well . THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME IN BETTER HEALTH . DR JOE L. BARNARD

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

I have been going to chiropractics for twenty years. Dr Joe ranks at the top as the best I have been to. He is as honest as the day is long and truly cares about your health.

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag

I started using Dr. Joe when he was at Fakhoury Chiro, and he is a phenomenal chiropractor. I have headache issues that meds don't relieve, and after 5 minutes with Dr. Joe, my headaches are gone and I feel great for at least 3-4 weeks!!! His staff is very friendly and I eagerly refer him to friends, who also rave about him and his staff.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

WHAT A GREAT DR HAS HIS OWN NEW OFFICE NOW IN OCALA AT 1805 SE 16TH AVE IN THE DEERWOOD BUILDING 400 HE HAS ALL THE LATEST EQUIPMENT HE NO LONGER AT FAKHOURY'S OFFICE DR JOE'S NEW OFFICE IS GREAT EVEN GET A FRESH CUP OF FRESH BREWED STARBUCKS COFFEE OR HOT CHOCOLATE EVEN TEA WHILE YOU WAIT BUT YOU WON'T WAIT LONG HE IS PROMPT AND A VERY CARING MAN DR JOE STANFIELD HE HAS IT GOING ON FOR SURE HE HAS HELPED ME AND MY HUSBAND EMENCELY GIVE HIM A TRY YOU WILL BE FEELING BETTER FOR IT I RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY CALL HIM AT 352-873-7563 TO MAKE A RIGHT MOVE TO SPINAL HEALTH L & M BARNARD

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag

Very good doctor knows exactly what he is doing would recommend him to anyone, listens, helps and goes the extra mile to keep you heathy and fuctional.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2009 | flag

GREAT DR WORKS AT VERY GOOD IN SPORT INJURY FAKHOURY CHIROPRACTIC AT 1009 S.W. 17 ST OCALA FLORIDA 34471 HE HAS HELPED ME AND I HAVE HAD SURGERY AND FIND THAT HE IS THE BEST IN THE OFFICE FOR ME NOT TO RUFF BUT GETS THE JOB DONE .HE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND WILL TAKE TIME TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TRULY A GOOD DR.

Submitted May 22, 2008 | flag