Rate Dr. Raymond P. Eskow

Dr. Raymond P. Eskow's Ratings

i recently moved to florida with my son and the doctors and staff could not have been more helpful in getting all the medical forms etc. ready and available to start school in another state.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Eskow for many years at both his Oakland and Midland Park offices. He is very personable and seems to honestly care about my health. Even if I haven't seen him in while, he remembers comments from our previous conversations and asks pertinent questions related to my health. I am grateful to have him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Love him! Dr. Eskow is so personable, never makes you feel rushed, good sense of humor, all while giving a very thorough exam. I have been going for about 3 years and always leave there thinking he is by far the best doctor I've been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Eskow is the kind of doctor you've always looked for - very thorough, very knowledgeable, insightful, compassionate and personable! Have been going to him for over 15 years; moved about 1 hour away, and still choose to go to him, instead of any other doctor in my new area. Never rushed, very trusted individual. Dr. Eskow is an excellent doctor and is highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

He's a good doctor, but trying to get an appointment with him is difficult. You often get passed off to the nurse practitioner's if you need an appointment right away. There have been times where I had to make an appointment nearly a week in advance just to see him when I'm sick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Excellent diagnostitian, pleasant demeanor, and does not skimp on time spent with patients. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2010

Excellent Physician and human being. I highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

He is an excellent Dr. However there are some issues with lost and incorrect test results. I know this is not his fault as he is a great Dr. but want to warn everyone about the mixups with the test results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

He is the best doctor I have ever seen, amazing!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2008

Dr. Eskow is the absolute best!! He is extremely knowledgable and really listens to the patient. You never feel like he's rushing to get out, so you don't mind the sometimes long wait. If you call with a question, he or someone else in the office will always get back to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793545].votes_count ]]