You may also like

Rate Dr. John Myseros

Dr. John Myseros's Ratings

Dr. Myseros has done two Craniectomy's on our 10 year old daughter Tara. I have never had a surgeon give as much care to "his kids" as this physician does. He is vested in each and every one of them and their families. I am not sure what we would have done without him and his care for our daughter. He is extremely gifted and talented and very knowledgeable in everything that he does. I feel very blessed that he has taken such great care of my daughter that there will never be any way I could ever repay him for all that he has done. Love him and his staff dearly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Our son was born with tethered spinal cord in 2010. Honestly, we feel blessed that Dr. Myseros was on call the day our son was born. He performed the corrective spinal surgery when Christopher was 11 months old. He is now a happy, wild 3 year old. Dr. Myseros not only cares for his patients, but he cares for their families as well. He is a gifted surgeon and a compassionate human being. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][793611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Wonderful doctor one who cares as much for his patients as he does his profession. He is compassionate and caring and brilliant. Anyone who is fortunate enough to have him as their doctor will be beyond happy with the care you gives to his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][793610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

my daughter was born with spina bifida and hydrocephuls, Dr. Myseros did both her back closure and shunt. hew was wonderful, i was actually plesantly surprised by the amount of time he was at our hospital since it isnt is main location, he even dropped by on a Saturday. also his staff is AMAZING we have called in with many questions plus see them at spina bific clinics... admittedly in this area there isn't much choice for peditric neurosurgeons but quite frankly we don't need one

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][793609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2009

No better doctor around! Caring, compassionate and very intelligent. We travel a long way to see him because he is well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][793608].votes_count ]]