Rate Dr. John F. Lann

Dr. John F. Lann's Ratings

Best dentist I have seen in my life. Very caring team of professionals. Highly recommend this great dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2067836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2006

This is the best dentist I ever had! I had my teeth cleaned here. First, Dr. Lann's office is a member of the Better Business Bureau, so that inspired confidence. Next, they use digital x-rays, which were so much easier for me, a layman, to understand when problem areas of my mouth were pointed out to me. The woman who cleans my teeth is caring. The great advice from the staff here turned my mouth from a catastrophe into a normal one -- and prevented alot of unnecessary dental work! I went from horrible gums and quarterly appointments to great gums and semiannual appointments with nothing more than a teeth cleaning and excellent advice from the woman who cleaned my teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2067835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2006

Great dentist & great office staff. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2067834].votes_count ]]