Dr. John F. Lann

Dr. John F. Lann

Rate Dr. John F. Lann

Dr. John F. Lann's Ratings

Best dentist I have seen in my life. Very caring team of professionals. Highly recommend this great dentist.

Submitted July 16, 2006 | flag

This is the best dentist I ever had! I had my teeth cleaned here. First, Dr. Lann's office is a member of the Better Business Bureau, so that inspired confidence. Next, they use digital x-rays, which were so much easier for me, a layman, to understand when problem areas of my mouth were pointed out to me. The woman who cleans my teeth is caring. The great advice from the staff here turned my mouth from a catastrophe into a normal one -- and prevented alot of unnecessary dental work! I went from horrible gums and quarterly appointments to great gums and semiannual appointments with nothing more than a teeth cleaning and excellent advice from the woman who cleaned my teeth.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2006 | flag

Great dentist & great office staff. Highly recommended.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2005 | flag