Rate Dr. Kristina Towill

Dr. Kristina Towill's Ratings

I've seen Kristina for over two years now and she's an amazing professional knowledgable lady. I appreciate every session I have with her and the help she's given me for my aniexty.

Submitted July 13, 2014 | flag

The best money I ever spent on myself. At each session, Dr. Towill was able to provide me with her expertise, insights and encouragement on issues that have baffled me my entire life. She is truly the consumate professional. I look forward to each session even though the work is difficult and emotional. I have a Masters degree in Clinical Counselling and know the field very well. I have the utmost respect for her integrity, knowledge, experience and skill set that she brings to each session. I highly recommend her as she is the best therapist I have ever encountered.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2013 | flag

Offered great assistance and advise to myself and my wife with various reproductive and relationship based issues.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

I found Dr. Towil to be quite knowledgeable and found that she was able to help me quickly. I found that she had a wealth of experience to draw on which allowed her to effectively help me. She is energetic and good at not making you feel uncomfortable.

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Towill has a wealth of experience in her field as well as a straight forward approach to dealing with straight forward issues. Her style may not be for the faint of heart or those looking for a shoulder more than a cure, but if you're ready to face yourself in the mirror of reality and trust in your guide to get you through the dark, you'll gain multi-folds of ground by doing your due diligence. The one bad comment I see written here is followed with a lowest score for every aspect of the poster's experience. That alone speaks volume to the credibility of that poster. You may not like her style, but you cannot deny her knowledge. Her staff may not have been perfect, but they were at least a 3 or 4 by even the worst judgment. Many years worth of knotted ropes and strings that are my life, were unraveled and systematically put back together functionally by my own convictions and the self assured guidance of a true professional.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Towill was very comforting regarding a difficult topic. She had excellent expertise and was able to anwer questions that I could not get answered from regular doctors. She is thorough and does extra research and phones you to update you. Very high energy, professional and yet down to earth.

Submitted May 9, 2009 | flag

Best money I ever spent. I've been to other so called "counsellors" with little effect. Dr Towill's insight and direction with cognitive behavioral treatment has helped my wife and I reach a place in our relationship we did not think was possible. She is kind and caring, and shows a genuine concern for her patient's.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2008 | flag

Dr. Towill over chargs for her services. She is over confident to the point of being conceited. Supposedly she helps those with infertility issues but expects you to spend an hour pouring your heart out about pregnancy losses while staring at pictures of her smiling children. To top it off she is only in her office 2-3 days a week.Do yourself a favour and spend the $150 she charges, and buy yourself something nice. Time heals pretty much everything so there is no reason to spend money on her when chances are you will get it over yourself.

Submitted May 21, 2008 | flag