Rate Dr. Paul M. Friedman

Dr. Paul M. Friedman's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr.Friedman is truly a genius and artist in the form of a masterful Dermatologist. I was given a chance to shadow Dr.Friedman this past month, and it was a wonderful experience. I was able to watch a variety of procedures including a laser tattoo removal, laser hair removal, injectables, and fraxel. Dr.Friedman is extremely knowledgeable, skillful, and experienced, and he was able to inform me on exactly what he was doing and why. His work is impeccable, and I would recommend Dr.Friedman to any patient looking for expert advice in regards to dermatology and laser surgery. His office is beautiful and equipped with up to date laser surgery equipment. In addition, his staff is extremely warm and welcoming! I had a great time shadowing Dr.Friedman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr Friedman is the last in a long line of dermatologists I've visited to help me with my skin condition. As what I have is both abnormal, and in a private area, there have been many, many doctors who have been both ill-informed, and unapologetically rude about my condition. While the last few doctors I have seen have had fine bedside manner, they have not been able to successfully treat my condition. Until Dr Friedman. While I am just cautiously optimistic on my current treatment, since I've had mini successes in the past, I am confident that I have finally found my dermatologist. Dr Friedman actually seems interested in figuring out my condition, and I know that if this current treatment stops working, he has another plan that he will execute. I believe he actually cares about helping his patients. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

Dr. Friedman and his staff met and exceeded expectations. The service was great. And, positive results were delivered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

I came to see Dr. Friedman for a vein that was under my eye. It had bothered me my whole life and I was always being asked if I had a black eye. He used a laser and like magic it's gone! Didn't leave a scar or anything. Very nice, patient, highly skilled. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I had smooth beam and fraxel laser done after he recommended having my hormone levels checked (and fixed) by a different Dr. My face has not been clearer and my skin feels so great! I can even go without make-up now!! A total of 5 treatments. He is knowledgeable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I had a keloid scar on my lower right jaw that was huge when I went to see Dr. Friedman a little over a year ago. It is now almost flat. He has done an excellent job and is very thorough and meticulous at what he does. He also has a very accommodating and kind staff. Personally, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

I came in for a Fraxel consultation over a year ago and have been coming back since. The staff here is so kind and very helpful. Everyone always has a smile on their face. Dr. Friedman is also great! He is very knowledgeable and instead of pushing options at me, he wanted to make sure I do what's best for my skin and seems invested. Love this office! They also put on fun events every now and then.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

I have a dermatological condition that skin creams and pills failed to improve. I had heard of various laser treatments that might help. I saw mixed reviews of such treatments online but decided to visit Dr Friedman for a professional assessment. He blew off my concerns and quickly turned a "consultation" into a sales pitch, with the book he authored of "before" and "after" photos. He told me that the procedure never had any downsides besides short-term swelling and pain. Because of his confidence, I bought the procedure. The complaints online about the procedure are right; my condition got 10x worse overnight due to Dr Friedman's work, and I will be lucky if it ever returns to the point it was on the day that I first visited his office. He has never admitted that he damaged my skin; instead he pushed more products at me. I eventually visited the other laser specialist and learned that the other doctor would have performed a similar laser procedure but at a much lower power setting.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][793897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

My skin looks and feels incredible, and Dr. Friedman answered each and every question and concern I had about my skin in the treated area and others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793888].votes_count ]]