Rate Dr. Moses J. Fallas

Dr. Moses J. Fallas's Ratings

This doctor and doctor's office is the rudest and most unhelpful I have came into contact with

Submitted Aug. 5, 2009 | flag

While Mr. Fallas may be qualified to perform the surgeries that he does it does not make up for the fact that he is a pompous, arrogant, self indulgent jerk. He does not listen, he dismisses, he gets defensive and well, I could go on and on. Not to mention the cow that works for him at the front desk who is a condescending , angry, unkind woman. This was the most traumatic experience of my life. I've been referring anyone with my condition to another doctor.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Fallas was incredibly helpful in my case, agreeing to do surgery in spite of a stack of negative imaging studies because I clinically needed it--a *rare* find in today's medical world. He listened, was attentive, and most importantly--responded to my concerns appropriately. I feel really blessed to have met him!

Submitted May 21, 2008 | flag