Dr. Randy Richard Lehmer

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Randy Richard Lehmer has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 922844
26/06/09 1 1 1 1 They cancel my first appoitment the very same day, (1hour before) I re-schedule again. Why they did not call before? I think people deserve some respect.  Respond
RID: 843279
26/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lehmer is the best thing since "sliced bread". I wish I could just bottle him up and take him with me. He puts the true meaning into bed-side manner. He is sincere about your health issues and you can sense that. He should stop being a Doctor in order to teach other Doctors how it is supposed to work. "I Love Him"!!
RID: 575925
25/04/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Lehmer and I have worked toward bettering my health for almost 9 years. He's the best thing that ever happened to me. I truly don't know where I'd be without his care. He's the best-ever.
RID: 539495
16/03/08 5 4 5 5 I just changed from another Rheumatologist to Dr. Lehmer. He came highly recommended by my Primary care Doctor. He sits down and actually talks to you. He takes the time to explain everything to you, so you can understand. He answers all your questions and concerns. He was a little late for my appt. Since he spent time with me, I know he is doing the same with all his patients. He is the best! I am so happy I found him.
RID: 202854
15/03/07 4 5 5 Most humane treatment I've ever had! This doctor always appears to have all the time in the world to listen to you and your complaints. He converses in language you can understand; he reviews your prescriptions at each visit; answers your questions in ways you can understand; he inquires about your family, your eating habits, and the other doctors you are seeing; he rarely keeps you waiting, but sends someone in to tell you if an emergency has developed and estimates what kind of wait there might be; he usually walks me back to the nurses station, rather than racing out of the examining room the way other doctors do. When he changes a prescription, he explains why, what the drug will do for me, what side effects I should report to him if any, and exactly how and when to take the medicine. He is kind and caring at all times, very personable, and seems to be highly respected by all the other doctors. I hope he nevers leaves my healthcare plan.
RID: 42233
24/08/06 5 5 5 Great doctor. He's very easy-going, easy to talk to, non-threatening and VERY knowledgable. Not to mention, he saved my life!