Rate Dr. Laurel A. Robison

Dr. Laurel A. Robison's Ratings

I went to many podiatrists before I saw Dr. Robison with a really bad pain on the bottom of my foot and she diagnosed me on the first visit! I had torn a ligament on the bottom of my foot somehow and she operated on it and while its not 100% better, it is at a level I can function with. I highly recommend her to anyone that needs podiatrist. No matter where you live in the valley she is worth the drive to Avondale to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][794149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Loved this doctor and will recommend all of my friends. I don't have pain anymore so I think she's pretty good. Office staff is nice too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][794148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2008

The staff was very nice and accomodating (which is why I left my previous podiatrist). The doctor is friendly and spends a lot of time with you. She actually listens to you and is very thorough. The office is nice and very clean. I would recommend highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][794147].votes_count ]]