Dr. Gary B. Briskin

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Gary B. Briskin has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Gary" to "Gary B."
RID: 2512345
26/12/12 4 5 5 5 kind, gentle, on time mostly, reassuring and knowledgeable with me. Lots better than some other drs I have seen.  Respond
RID: 2417703
05/09/12 3 1 2 2 This doctor is a joke. All I wanted was a referral for physical therapy and all he wanted was to make money. He insisted on taking new X-rays even though I had some taken days before. He insisted on orthotics after making me wait 1.5 hrs to see him and spending 3 minutes with me. 6 weeks later still no orthotics and still NO ONE has called to check in and tell me what's going on. After 4 weeks I insisted on a referral for physical therapy and he insisted I had to come back in to write the referral. Nothing had changed but it took 2 visits and 2 sets of X-rays just to send me to physical therapy. I JUST completed my 3rd physical therapy session and it's the first sign of pain relief. Avoid Dr. Briskin, him and his staff are too busy over treating ($) you to really treat you.  Respond
RID: 1644023
26/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Briskin is a doctor with a "heart" who really cared to help me improve my ability to walk with less pain.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1460653
09/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Briskin was knowledgeable, very nice and great with my 10 year old son. i would highly recommend him to anyone. Lorraine Eastman
RID: 1002365
04/10/09 5 5 5 5 I went to Dr. Briskin for my foot problem. He was kind, spent plenty of time with me and set me up with a therapist who did a great job. His staff was terrific too. I think he's great!
RID: 680554
07/09/08 5 5 5 5 The staff is first rate. It has been one of the most positive experience I have had going to the doctor. The staff is extremely friendly and treat me like a person not a number. Considering the doctors see around 150 patients a day that is nice. It has been a wonderful experience with Dr. Briskin he you follow his instruction your feet with heal. He seems like a nice guy who wants to help his patients. He always answers all of my questions I would highly recommend and do for anyone to go to see Dr. Briskin and the Foot and Ankle Institute. It is a great group of Doctors and staff that really care.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 656217
04/08/08 4 3 3 3 I think this is, for the most part, a very well run office. They see a lot of patients and try to be on top of things. Occasionally, I have to wait a long time, but that's atypical. Dr. Briskin is very personable and has it down to a system in terms of how much or how little time he spends with you. While he has put me in orthotics, I haven't found anything suggested thus far too helpful. He did recommend surgery recently and that may turn out to be the best solution to my problems. He's a really nice guy, but I'm a bit underwhelmed by the medical care.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 594592
20/05/08 3 4 4 3 I had faith in him for multiple visits and treatments, and hoped for cure from my pain. However, he never figured out what my foot pain actually came from. The next podiatrist that I saw knew right away. While usually pleasant enough in his manner, I witnessed him being rather impatient with a patient whose toddler was in the office with her. Perhaps that indicates something of his character.