Dr. Kenneth Todd Horlander

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/11/05    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Kenneth Todd Horlander has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

09/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.6
RID: 2613790
10/04/13 5 5 5 5 Great doctor and a wonderful staff. I would highly recommend him!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2613759
10/04/13 5 5 5 5 The staff are caring. Dr.Horlander is caring. He is super knowledgeable! He worked with us on our wishes and was aggressive to diagnose.  Respond
RID: 2521440
04/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Horlander was my mother's pulmonologist/PCP for the last year of her life. She passed away at the age of 93, and I can honestly say that Dr. Horlander was the very best physician my mom ever went to--and she saw a lot of doctors during her long life, including PCP's, pulmonologists, cardiologists, endocrinologists, internists, etc., Dr. Horlander stands out from all of them, not only as a physician, but as one of the finest human beings I have ever met. My mother and I both thought the world of him. I'm so grateful to God that Dr. Horlander was my mom's physician in the last year of her life. (He was her pulmonologist in the hospital and became her PCP after she was released.) He took her condition very seriously and provided the best medical care, with great compassion toward both my mom and me.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 809013
04/03/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Horlander has treated my parents and aunt for years. He has welcomed my participation in their care and has been unfailingly kind and helpful to my elderly relatives. He communicates with both me and the elderly patient and is always willing to discuss reasons and alternatives for treatment. His nurses have been easy to contact and have been amazingly helpful to me over the years.
Insurance: Medicare