Rate Dr. Kenneth Todd Horlander

Dr. Kenneth Todd Horlander's Ratings

Great doctor and a wonderful staff. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2067936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

The staff are caring. Dr.Horlander is caring. He is super knowledgeable! He worked with us on our wishes and was aggressive to diagnose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2067935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Horlander was my mother's pulmonologist/PCP for the last year of her life. She passed away at the age of 93, and I can honestly say that Dr. Horlander was the very best physician my mom ever went to--and she saw a lot of doctors during her long life, including PCP's, pulmonologists, cardiologists, endocrinologists, internists, etc., Dr. Horlander stands out from all of them, not only as a physician, but as one of the finest human beings I have ever met. My mother and I both thought the world of him. I'm so grateful to God that Dr. Horlander was my mom's physician in the last year of her life. (He was her pulmonologist in the hospital and became her PCP after she was released.) He took her condition very seriously and provided the best medical care, with great compassion toward both my mom and me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2067934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Dr. Horlander has treated my parents and aunt for years. He has welcomed my participation in their care and has been unfailingly kind and helpful to my elderly relatives. He communicates with both me and the elderly patient and is always willing to discuss reasons and alternatives for treatment. His nurses have been easy to contact and have been amazingly helpful to me over the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2067933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

he was rude and very disrespectful to my family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2067932].votes_count ]]