Rate Dr. Keith J. Pierce

Dr. Keith J. Pierce's Ratings

most shocking experience I've ever had at a doctors office; he explained nothing of what was going on, ran a bunch of unnecessary tests that had me worried that something was wrong with me. I felt like a $ sign with legs at his office. Also belittled and insulted my intelligence when I asked why all the tests needed to be done, this guy is a fraud.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2012 | flag

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

he was extremely rude, gave an incorrect diagnosis, and his staff is clueless. As someone in my first year in medical school, I can accurately say this man should have his license taken away. He moves patients through his office like cattle and had no concern for their health.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

Do not take your child to this Dr for sports physicals. We paid $20 cash (but was asked for our insurance card)for a physical but the exam ran for 2 hours. Since I did not go back with my son the Dr ran a bunch of unauthorized tests. We did not know about these tests until 3 weeks later when the Dr office called & said the Dr wanted us to come in about some of the test results. Since this wasn't his primary care Dr we wanted to pick up the test results ourselves but after a couple phone conversations & being put on hold for 30 min at a time they still would not release them until we gave them more money. Our Dr's office suggested they have them fax them over to her & they still would not release the test results to our OWN Dr unless we pay, ironically like a previous patient wrote to a charity. Why would you need to give money to a charity for your own test results? We are considering taking leagal action due to the fact that we did not authorize any tests other than a basic exam!

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag

I left the waiting room to use the bathroom because I was forgotten about. Saw his weird wife who later told him that I was wandering around while waiting. Then he came in and exploded telling me that my sinus infection wasn't that important. When I tried to explain that I just left the room to use the bathroom, he demanded that I sit back down and excused me of trying to control the conversation. I had lost all respect and a new image came to mind .....CRAZY!!!!!

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

This doctor is not friendly, he demands you support his charities, and will not write you a prescription if you do not use his pharmacy in his office.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2010 | flag

If you enjoy being berated and belittled, Dr Pierce is the doctor for you. I never met this man before,and he came into the exam room yelling at my husband and myself about our decision to take my husband into the emergency room. He suffered from shortness of breath and chest pain. We never had the chance to explain why before he was yelling about us not calling him first, (mind you this is our first time ever meeting, or even speaking with Dr Pierce.)even though his symptoms were more than enough to warrant an emergency room visit. We came into the office in hopes of getting a much needed inhaler for my husband, instead we left 3hrs later madder then hell with no relief for my husband. Oh yeah- they made sure they were paid up front so I paid 30$ to sit there and be talked down to, as if my husband and I were children by an arrogant self-serving, money hungry, son of a gun. For the record I gave Dr Piere a taste of his own medine and didnt put up with his crap! SAY NO TO DR PIERCE!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2010 | flag

Worst Doctor I have ever met by far. Lots of expensive and unnecessary tests. Very rude, doesnt explain anything. I went to a different doctor who was able to diagnose right, fine every since. BUT Dr. Pierce keeps making his staff call or calls him self. Even after I told him that I wont be coming anymore. Now he got very creative and just made apointments for me and just calls to make me confirm them. I can confirm all the negative experiences listed below. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR EVER!!!

Submitted Nov. 26, 2008 | flag

Constant unneccessary tests. Waited FOUR hours one day for an annual well-exam, I requested a re-schedule after a couple hours and he yelled at me for feeling that I was more important than his other patients. (My point was I could see him any day and he could focus on his sick patients - staff physically blocked me from leaving until he verbal battered me into submission - actually considered calling the police to get them to allow me to leave). He mis-diagnosed a broken leg and torn liagments after an accident making me feel that the incredible pain was a result of my over-reacting than true damage (resulting in me waiting for a week for a specialist appointment instead of going to the hospital) After an erectile issue with my then girlfriend, asked a male office assistant in and openly discussed it with him in a mocking tone like I wasn't there. I was constantly under the impression I was a Dollar sign on legs. My opinion of the medical profession is forever tainted by his actions.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2008 | flag