Rate Dr. C. RODNEY Barnhart

Dr. C. RODNEY Barnhart's Ratings

Dr. Barnhart did an anterior total right hip replacement on me in 2009. I did a lot of research regarding the specific procedure and Dr. Barnhart impressed me with his knowledge, professionalism and frankness. There are a number of surgeons in LA who specialize in this area, Unfortunate too many seem more intent on promoting themselves as opposed to letting their work do the "talking". He explained everything thoroughly, all appropriate options for my specific circumstances and did an excellent job. I have absolutely no reservations in recommending Dr. Barnhart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][794926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2011

Dr. Harnhart has/is treating me for a broken wrist. He performed surgery, inserting a metal plate with screws into my right hand wrist. He has seen me frequently to followup on my healing and has sent me to therapy. He is skillful and deals very well with patients. Dr. Barnhart is kind and patent. I would strongly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][794925].votes_count ]]