Dr. Randye G. Karmin

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Randye G. Karmin has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Randye G. Karmin
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

10/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Randye" to "Randye G."
RID: 2684607
20/06/13 2 2 1 1 Dr. Karmin prescribed me 5 different antibiotics before she was able to find the right one. It was a regular cystitis. I make sure, during the visit that it was a recurring problem for me and that the regular antibiotic weren't working anymore, and yet she prescribed me the same old ones. I have to go to the Baptist Urgent care to have the answer. When I call her back and explain that I was going to need a different approach to my infection she sounds upset, making me feel like I was the problem. I finally found the solution to my problem but not thanks to Dr. Karmin. Bad experience.
Paid (or co-pay): $50
Respond

18/05/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "HIALEAH" to "Miami"

20/11/11 SYSTEM: City changed from "BOCA RATON" to "Miami"
RID: 1481018

07/07/11 3 3 3 2 Really liked the office, and Dr. karmin, but had a very dissatisfying experience with her... I went to her with a particular issue that had not gone away for MONTHS! And after going through many procedures, and uncomfortable appointments, was under the impression there was something wrong with me. Finally i went to another gyno who looked at my culture report, and said "yeah, this is your problem!" I got a pill, and I'm all better... Why did she not find this or even tell me something that was shown on my report? This was an oversight, and ignored, and could have been resolved immediately instead of dealing with this issue for months! She made me comfortable, and I trusted her, but unfortunately I don't believe her to be the best doctor.  See Responses
RID: 1390218
17/03/11 2 5 5 5 Dr. Karmin is an exceptional doctor. Her office staff however..... rude, not helpful in the least and frankly, they aren't really sure what they're doing especially in dealing with insurance. They made a mistake in one of my claims, admitted they had done it, and the only way I was able to get it fixed (almost 4 months later) was to finally get Dr. Karmin involved.... not a good experience. They were very aggressive- the office manager was not helpful in the least and did nothing to help the attendant who always seemed to answer the phone. If you can get past the office staff - Dr. Karmin's fantastic. (PS-Be careful bc they charge you the specialist copay instead of the primary one)-which is not what my insurance said they should
See Responses
RID: 1233326
20/08/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Karmin was knowledgeable and spent a lot of time listening to my concerns and addressing them. Her staff was very pleasant and competent. I highly recommend her and will be referring all of my friends to her!
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1211576

20/07/10 1 1 1 1 I am extremely unhappy with the staff, particularly 1 staff employee. Horrible! Horrible experience and will be transferring to another OBGYN. You only get one chance to make an impression and to my surprise this employee blew it for me. Hiring a friendly and helpful staff is the back bone and support of the entire team, not to mention Dr. Karmin's reputation. Will not be recommending this OBGYN to anyone.  Respond
RID: 1089390
26/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr.Karmin and her staff were great in every way possible. I felt extremely at ease and comfortable in their office. I will recommend her and continue to go to her for years to come!
RID: 917459
19/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Karmin is extremely polite and very knowledgeable. She's the kind of doctor who actually reads your chart before seeing you -which means of course, she remembers past issues/concerns. She listens carefully and attentively to anything you have to say. I highly recommend her!!
RID: 757203
06/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Karmin is helpful, kind, careful and always on time. Her office staff is capable and friendly. I have recommended her to several friends and was very pleased with her delivery of my son.
RID: 613532
13/06/08 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor! She recently delivered my first baby and I couldn't be happier.