You may also like

Rate Dr. Randye G. Karmin

Dr. Randye G. Karmin's Ratings

Very happy with the discovery of Dr. Karmin and her office near Dadeland. It was easy to book an appointment and there was no long wait in her reception room. The office is very nice, in a brand new suite. Dr. Karmin herself impressed me with her personable demeanor and medical knowledge. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a reputable gynecologist who they can trust and feel comfortable with.
I was so happy to find a doctor with good reviews close by that accepts my insurance (a Humana plan) without a long wait. After my regular GYN had cancelled an appointment I'd made a month before, saying they don't accept my insurance plan after all (they verify insurance the night before), I found Dr. Karmin through Humana's listings.

I did my research and felt sure I would be in competent hands. I was very pleased with the my experience, from ease of booking the appointment (2 days after day I called), low wait times in the reception area, and finally exceptional, caring appointment with Dr. Karmin. I have a high level of confidence in her medical knowledge and she's personable as well. Highly recommend Dr. Karmin. Also, office is very nice, new and spotless!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Horrible! Front desk staff needs training on all levels, from double booking to how to be courteous. The wait time for this doctor, each time, was unacceptable, 45 minutes, and then some sometimes. I saw her over a 2 year period, every 3 months for cysts 'which needed to be monitored'.. only to find out after I switched OBGYN's that they were nothing to worry about and once a year, twice max, follow up is sufficient..!! Talk about being unprofessional, discussing some of my issues with me AND the front desk person in clear shot of the waiting room. Why I didn't change sooner, I have no idea. Awful experience(s). Definitely will not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

Dr. Karmin prescribed me 5 different antibiotics before she was able to find the right one. It was a regular cystitis. I make sure, during the visit that it was a recurring problem for me and that the regular antibiotic weren't working anymore, and yet she prescribed me the same old ones. I have to go to the Baptist Urgent care to have the answer. When I call her back and explain that I was going to need a different approach to my infection she sounds upset, making me feel like I was the problem. I finally found the solution to my problem but not thanks to Dr. Karmin. Bad experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Really liked the office, and Dr. karmin, but had a very dissatisfying experience with her... I went to her with a particular issue that had not gone away for MONTHS! And after going through many procedures, and uncomfortable appointments, was under the impression there was something wrong with me. Finally i went to another gyno who looked at my culture report, and said "yeah, this is your problem!" I got a pill, and I'm all better... Why did she not find this or even tell me something that was shown on my report? This was an oversight, and ignored, and could have been resolved immediately instead of dealing with this issue for months! She made me comfortable, and I trusted her, but unfortunately I don't believe her to be the best doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Karmin is an exceptional doctor. Her office staff however..... rude, not helpful in the least and frankly, they aren't really sure what they're doing especially in dealing with insurance. They made a mistake in one of my claims, admitted they had done it, and the only way I was able to get it fixed (almost 4 months later) was to finally get Dr. Karmin involved.... not a good experience. They were very aggressive- the office manager was not helpful in the least and did nothing to help the attendant who always seemed to answer the phone. If you can get past the office staff - Dr. Karmin's fantastic. (PS-Be careful bc they charge you the specialist copay instead of the primary one)-which is not what my insurance said they should

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Karmin was knowledgeable and spent a lot of time listening to my concerns and addressing them. Her staff was very pleasant and competent. I highly recommend her and will be referring all of my friends to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2010

I am extremely unhappy with the staff, particularly 1 staff employee. Horrible! Horrible experience and will be transferring to another OBGYN. You only get one chance to make an impression and to my surprise this employee blew it for me. Hiring a friendly and helpful staff is the back bone and support of the entire team, not to mention Dr. Karmin's reputation. Will not be recommending this OBGYN to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr.Karmin and her staff were great in every way possible. I felt extremely at ease and comfortable in their office. I will recommend her and continue to go to her for years to come!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2010

Dr. Karmin is extremely polite and very knowledgeable. She's the kind of doctor who actually reads your chart before seeing you -which means of course, she remembers past issues/concerns. She listens carefully and attentively to anything you have to say. I highly recommend her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Dr. Karmin is helpful, kind, careful and always on time. Her office staff is capable and friendly. I have recommended her to several friends and was very pleased with her delivery of my son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795036].votes_count ]]