Rate Dr. Krishnansu S. Tewari

Dr. Krishnansu S. Tewari's Ratings

Poor coordination with procedures preformed. My wife needed a biopsy. She had to go back three times for a blood test because staff did not verify the test needed and timing of the test with the hospital. When results returned from a company doing specialized testing to determine the type of Chemo to be used, I had to call the Dr. Office for the results which came in seven days earlier. This delayed my wifes therapy. Because I was upset with him, he now refuses to talk to my wife in my presence. She has difficulty understanding English.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

He does not support his patient or the patient family,When I took my wife to the appointment, how he talked and what he said, my wife lost all her strength. he is not a caring doctor and I would never want to see him again.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2014 | flag

Excellent Dr. The staff lacks communication skills with patients as well as other health care providers you need to see (tafiolo,biopsy,ordering wrong tests, having to then redo these tests due to staff errors). Dr. Tewari has been nothing but truthful, helpful and has done his absolute best for my care. Surgery was last week, i have yet to see him, as i am looking to go to another of his locations for followup. Hospital and staff are intolerable, no wonder he is only there one day a week.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

This is an outstanding doctor with an outstanding staff. Recommend 100%.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag

He is an awesome surgeon. When I delivered my son I had fourth degree tearing that did not heal.( he did not deliver my son) Three years later after having multipal attempts from other doctors to fix the problem, they had me see him a cancer specialist. Thankfully I did not have cancer, but he was the one that finaly after three years of pain from the infection, found it right away and fixed the problem. He listen, took the time to answer any questions and is just an outstanding person.He turned my very bad experience into a good one. I am very thankful for what he did for me and would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Tewari

Submitted Dec. 15, 2009 | flag

My mother was unfortunately diagnosed with cancer. She was assigned to Dr. Tewari. Dr.Tewari was very kind and compassionate. I remember my mothers smile after leaving his office. My mothers cancer was terminal, she did not live much longer after her visit. I thank Dr.Tewari and his staff for everything. For his knowledge, his compassion, and his sympathy. He is a great doctor and a great person.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2008 | flag

Dr. Tewari is everything you could possibly ask for in a surgeon. He mostly performs gynecology cancer surgery. His sunny personality and high level of confidence made the whole ordeal more bearable. He is an expert at what he does, and I thank God he was available through Kaiser. Bless you Dr. Tewari.

Submitted May 19, 2008 | flag