Dr. Milan R. Kapadia

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 26 reviews. Dr. Milan R. Kapadia has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5500676
29/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kapadia is truly the best pediatrician. My 2.5 year old son and my 4 month old daughter both see him. He is extremely attentive to every patients needs and sits down with you in the exam room and answers any and all questions you have. He never makes us feel rushed and gives my family his undivided attention every time. As a new parent, my questions and concerns can sometimes be a little out there but he never makes me feel like anything I ask is insignificant. His staff are just as amazing as him. If I ever have any concerns, they get me in that day almost right away. The entire office is sweet, caring and always make you feel welcome. I honestly wish I could see Dr. Kapadia is my primary physician :) If you are looking for a pediatrician, look no further and call Quakerbridge Pediatrics/Dr. Kapadia. I promise that you will not be disappointed!  Respond
RID: 5316713
29/03/14 5 5 5 5 All I can say that Dr. Milan Kapadia is the best Doctor to my son. I been with few pediatrician's doctors and only Dr. Kapadia is the nicest one. I am so happy that I found him as my son's Doctor. I wish all Pedia Doctors are nice as Dr. Kapadia that way patient will feel comfortable.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Milan" to "Milan R."
RID: 2880307
26/09/13 5 4 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Kapadia at Quakerbridge Pediatrics for over 15 years....prior to that was with him at an HMO up the road. I love him and his staff....I will be sorry when my boys are all over 21....he took excellent care of my four sons and he has a great, helpful and FRIENDLY office staff, which I cannot say about most dr. offices. Keep up the good work Dr. Kapadia!!
RID: 2756373
07/08/13 5 5 5 5 I've been seeing Dr. Kapadia for 9 years since my family moved to the area. He is an excellent and patient physician. He has always taken the time to thoroughly explain an illness, prescription, or procedure. Appointments never feel rushed, and Dr. Kapadia always maintains professional compassion, patience, reliability, and courtesy. He takes the time to truly get to know his patients on a personal level to build relationships with both patients and parents. He has a very easy-going nature and sense of humor, which makes patients feel comfortable and reassured. On numerous occasions, Dr. Kapadia saw me on the same day I called. He has even returned calls after-hours. The staff at the clinic is extraordinarily helpful, accommodating, and polite. When I needed to reschedule an appointment to an earlier time, they called me back as soon as there was a cancellation so I could come in. Dr. Kapadia exceeded all expectations; he truly cares about his patients and always goes above and beyond.
RID: 2374302
17/07/12 5 5 5 5 I used to take my son somewhere else since he was born, when he turned 2 I was getting a little tired of the doctors there because each time we would go for a check up, it was a different doctor. I felt like they really didn't know my son. I decided to change, after doing research for about 3 weeks I came across Dr. Kapadia's wesite. My son happened to be sick so I decided to take him there. I liked the fact that it was only one doctor in the office. Dr. Kapadia completely filled all of my expectations, he was caring and nice, and understanding and explained everything with such detail. I am very happy about the decision I made to bring my son here. He's now 4 and he's healthy and strong. I will recomend him to everyone I know.
RID: 2145139
16/05/12 5 5 5 5 I was very skeptical before visiting a pediatrician for my 6 day old new born.i heard so many horror stories about some pediatricians who only care for kids and doesn't answer parents questions but would thrust books into parents hands and expect to contact only in scenarios which are not in the books. One of my colleagues suggested me to go for Mr.Kapadia and boy he was one of the best doctors i have ever visited. He was courteous, patient and willing to clear all our questions(we had a lot as the kid was our first child). In short i would recommend Mr.Kapadia to anyone who is looking for a caring pediatrician (caring for the kid as well as parents). Also the staff in the clinic were very professional and courteous and accommodating even as we were late by 20 mins. Thank you doctor and staff for the wonderful experience, we now feel comfortable knowing we can rely on you if we have questions or concerns regarding our baby.  Respond
RID: 1666358
20/12/11 5 5 5 5 I recently visited Dr. Kapadia's office because my 1 yr old had a bad cold. It was our first time and I can truly say he and his staff were great. We didn't have an appointment and he agreed to see us. The wait was short and office and staff were nice and friendly. Dr explained everything and was extremely gentle and great w my daughter including the staff. Great experience and will definetly return...will also refer other friends...
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 1659309
12/12/11 5 5 5 5 LOVE THIS PLACE STAFF AND DOCTOR IS VERY HELPFULL AND POLITE
RID: 1552885
04/10/11 5 5 5 5 Both children have been seeing Dr.Kapadia since birth and all I can say is I've always been very satisfied with each and every vist.
RID: 1549230
28/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kapadia is in my opinion the best doctor I have ever met, he cares about his patients truly. If your child is sick he will see you right away, he has never made me wait. I've never met a doctor who has cared more about his patients. If your looking for a great doctor try dr. Kapadia I'm sure you won't be disappointed.  Respond
RID: 1543340
21/09/11 5 4 5 5 I loved the visit with my son who is 10 yrs of age he trought that the office was for babies because they did'nt have any thing for his age.The Doctor was very sweet and very helpful to me and my son he was like a caring teacher we will be going back.As far as not being on time she did say they was behind .
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1493584
22/07/11 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Kapadia. Best pediatric Doctor ever. Always there when you need him and his staff too. They always answer the phone 24 hour. Nothing to complain. I give him AAAA+++++
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1487521
15/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kapadia is a gentle, kind, extremely knowledgeable, understanding doctor for my son. We recently moved about an hour away, and I am very reluctant to find another doctor. The wait times are very low, the staff is warm and inviting, and Dr. Kapadia is very reassuring to my son (who is sometimes nervous about going to the doctor.)
RID: 1249825
13/09/10 5 4 5 5 Dr Kapadia is a wonderful doctor. He is very easy going and respectful of our wishes regarding medication & immunization. Both my sons are very comfortable with him and are never nervous or apprehensive when we go for a wellness visit or a sick visit. He has always been quick to respond to after hours phone calls & even met us at the office once after it had closed because of medicine reaction concerns with our youngest son. Dr. Kapadia is the only physician in the practice but we have never had problems getting appointments and he really gets to know each child he sees. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatrician.
RID: 1224706
09/08/10 5 5 5 5 Fantastic pediatrician. He teaches you about what is happening when your child is sick or you have questions about your child's growth and development.
RID: 1152302
19/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kapadia is the most loving, caring and patient doctor I have ever encountered. During the first 2 years of my oldest son's life he spent the majority of that time in the hospital with various aliments. Dr. Kapadia took time everyday to speak with me and/or visit my son in the hospital. He takes his time with each patient and makes sure you as the parent understand what is going on with your child before you leave. The passion he has for his job is evident and the warm spirit of love is felt as soon as you open the door to his office.
RID: 1106070
15/02/10 5 4 5 5 Our son has been a patient of Dr. Kapadia since birth. We are grateful for Dr. Kapadia in the professional care and compassion he has shown through the years. His staff assists in the comfort often needed in a visit to the doctor.
RID: 1086317
22/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kapadia is very knowledgeable, friendly, attentive and caring! He gives our children individualized care and goes the extra mile to explain things to ensure you understand exactly what is going on with your child. We have 2 kids and would not want anyone else taking care of our little ones.
RID: 940284
19/07/09 5 5 5 5 My daughter has been going to Dr since she was born and I wouldn't take her any where else. Very helpful, they try to fit you in the same day you call.
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 848449
31/03/09 5 5 5 5 Doctor Kapadia truly loves the kids and rteats them with much dignity and kindness. He is more than fair when a financial problem arises (insurance company messed up), and he is a delight to work with. A good man.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 838932
23/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kapadia has taken care of all 3 of our children since birth. He is caring, attentive,and is a very knowledgable MD. I would not be happy with anyone else taking care of our children.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 817426
06/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kapadia is one of the most knowledgable doctors in the state of New Jersey. His kindness and compassion for those in need is wonderful and comforting. Knowing that my children are being taken care of by Dr. Kapadia is a privledge and honor. Thank you Dr. Kapadia for all your hard work and dedication!  Respond
RID: 801918
27/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr.Kapadia is a doctor who really cares about, listens to, and is interested in helping his patients. He saw us on same day I call, even so my daughter was a new patient.Waiting time was 10 min. or less. After she was weighed and checked by nurse, we didn't have to sit and wait another 30 min.in exam.room for Dr.Kapadia.Stuff is also very friendly and helpful. Highly Recommend.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 694488
01/10/08 5 5 5 5 He is very nice Dr.We moved to this area and we were looking for pediatric. I found this Dr milan and he is so good. Office staff is very helpful. We got appointment when we wanted. Office is very clean and every body had smile on their face.We are so lucky we found good Dr. Our boys are very happy too.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 630167
03/07/08 5 5 5 5 Excellent and Attentive Doctor. He was VERY helpful and gave great advice.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 593315
19/05/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kapadia is very attentive. He cares tremendously about his patients.
Paid (or co-pay): $10