You may also like

Rate Dr. Milan R. Kapadia

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's Ratings

he is one of the most compassionate and skilled doctors i have ever known, has taken care of my children, and now my grandchildren. we love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
Thank you for your continued support of Quakerbridge Pediatrics and Dr. Kapadia!

Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Kapadia is truly the best pediatrician. My 2.5 year old son and my 4 month old daughter both see him. He is extremely attentive to every patients needs and sits down with you in the exam room and answers any and all questions you have. He never makes us feel rushed and gives my family his undivided attention every time. As a new parent, my questions and concerns can sometimes be a little out there but he never makes me feel like anything I ask is insignificant. His staff are just as amazing as him. If I ever have any concerns, they get me in that day almost right away. The entire office is sweet, caring and always make you feel welcome. I honestly wish I could see Dr. Kapadia is my primary physician :) If you are looking for a pediatrician, look no further and call Quakerbridge Pediatrics/Dr. Kapadia. I promise that you will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your rating! We are humbled to hear all of your positive feedback and will promise to continue to provide the best pediatric care possible to all of our patients. Thank you again!

Submitted May 19, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Kapadia at Quakerbridge Pediatrics for over 15 years....prior to that was with him at an HMO up the road. I love him and his staff....I will be sorry when my boys are all over 21....he took excellent care of my four sons and he has a great, helpful and FRIENDLY office staff, which I cannot say about most dr. offices. Keep up the good work Dr. Kapadia!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
Thank you for your loyalty and support. I am always thrilled to hear when we are able to exceed our patients’ expectations. Your feedback really does mean the world to myself and the Quakerbridge Pediatrics’ staff!

Submitted May 19, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Kapadia for 9 years since my family moved to the area. He is an excellent and patient physician. He has always taken the time to thoroughly explain an illness, prescription, or procedure. Appointments never feel rushed, and Dr. Kapadia always maintains professional compassion, patience, reliability, and courtesy. He takes the time to truly get to know his patients on a personal level to build relationships with both patients and parents. He has a very easy-going nature and sense of humor, which makes patients feel comfortable and reassured. On numerous occasions, Dr. Kapadia saw me on the same day I called. He has even returned calls after-hours. The staff at the clinic is extraordinarily helpful, accommodating, and polite. When I needed to reschedule an appointment to an earlier time, they called me back as soon as there was a cancellation so I could come in. Dr. Kapadia exceeded all expectations; he truly cares about his patients and always goes above and beyond.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
9 years surely seems to come and go very fast! Thank you for your continued support of our practice and for taking a moment to share your experience here on RateMDs.

Submitted May 19, 2015

I used to take my son somewhere else since he was born, when he turned 2 I was getting a little tired of the doctors there because each time we would go for a check up, it was a different doctor. I felt like they really didn't know my son. I decided to change, after doing research for about 3 weeks I came across Dr. Kapadia's wesite. My son happened to be sick so I decided to take him there. I liked the fact that it was only one doctor in the office. Dr. Kapadia completely filled all of my expectations, he was caring and nice, and understanding and explained everything with such detail. I am very happy about the decision I made to bring my son here. He's now 4 and he's healthy and strong. I will recomend him to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
I appreciate your kind feedback. As a pediatrician I know how important it is to build close and personal relationships with all of my patients and their parents. Being able to cultivate these relationships allows my staff and I to deliver the best care possible. Thank you again for your rating!

Submitted May 19, 2015

I was very skeptical before visiting a pediatrician for my 6 day old new born.i heard so many horror stories about some pediatricians who only care for kids and doesn't answer parents questions but would thrust books into parents hands and expect to contact only in scenarios which are not in the books. One of my colleagues suggested me to go for Mr.Kapadia and boy he was one of the best doctors i have ever visited. He was courteous, patient and willing to clear all our questions(we had a lot as the kid was our first child). In short i would recommend Mr.Kapadia to anyone who is looking for a caring pediatrician (caring for the kid as well as parents). Also the staff in the clinic were very professional and courteous and accommodating even as we were late by 20 mins. Thank you doctor and staff for the wonderful experience, we now feel comfortable knowing we can rely on you if we have questions or concerns regarding our baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
As a parent of 3 daughters, I personally understand how difficult it can be to be a first time parent. We all know a parent’s schedule can be very inconsistent, so I always try my best to accommodate all of my patients. I encourage all parents to ask questions and to use the resources available to them at Quakerbridge Pediatrics. Thank you again for the glowing recommendation!

Submitted May 19, 2015

I recently visited Dr. Kapadia's office because my 1 yr old had a bad cold. It was our first time and I can truly say he and his staff were great. We didn't have an appointment and he agreed to see us. The wait was short and office and staff were nice and friendly. Dr explained everything and was extremely gentle and great w my daughter including the staff. Great experience and will definetly return...will also refer other friends...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2011

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help your child during their time of need and for giving myself and the entire Quakerbridge Pediatrics staff the chance to provide the quality care that you deserve. Thank you for the recommendation and the rating!

LOVE THIS PLACE STAFF AND DOCTOR IS VERY HELPFULL AND POLITE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We do everything we can to keep our patients happy and to thrilled we have met your expectations.

Submitted May 15, 2015

Both children have been seeing Dr.Kapadia since birth and all I can say is I've always been very satisfied with each and every vist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
I am more than thrilled to hear that you have had nothing but great experiences! Thank you again for your positive feedback.

Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Kapadia is in my opinion the best doctor I have ever met, he cares about his patients truly. If your child is sick he will see you right away, he has never made me wait. I've never met a doctor who has cared more about his patients. If your looking for a great doctor try dr. Kapadia I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
As a parent I know that children rarely ever get sick when it is convenient. At Quakerbridge Pediatrics we try our best to accommodate all of our patients’ needs. Thank you for taking a moment to rate us, we really do appreciate it!