Rate Dr. Raquel B. Fernandez

Dr. Raquel B. Fernandez's Ratings

Would recommend to everyone! Awesome doctor :) she gives her full attention, gentle with kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

She is an excellent pediatrician. I can honestly say that I love her for the way she treats my child. Dr. Fernandez always gives me her full attention and is patient to answer all of my questions, she never makes me feel rushed. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

It is very hard to get an appointment with dr. Fernandez. Im always being told by her office staff she doesnt have appointments, yet i get in a few days later and she tells me she was available. You cant get through to her when you need to speak to a doctor. You always have to talk to an office staff who always seem to mix things up. Its very frustrating as a parent to want to speak to a doctor and just hitting a brick wall. I hope you dont have a child that gets sick at night either. No hospital nurse line anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2345520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr Fernandez is the best, always takes extra time with my children. I love her. I will highly recommend her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][344469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! WOULD RECOMMENT TO EVERYONE :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][344468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Best Pediatrician we have had so far. Highly recommended. Very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][344467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2010

Awesome pediatrician!! She was very gentle handling my newborn son. I knew she was very passionate about the health/care of her patients as soon as I met her. She's very kindhearted and has a great sense of humor. Your kids will absolutely love her!!!...but if we ever move...we're taking her with us. lol. We love you and miss you Dr. Fernandez!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][344466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2010

Wonderful pediatrician! Listens to your concerns and explains in a way you can understand. Love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][344465].votes_count ]]