Rate Dr. Jeffery Davis

Dr. Jeffery Davis's Ratings

A great doctor. He treated our daughter when she was 4 for a serious lymphoma and was caring, compassionate, and an excellent doctor. He is by far the best oncologist we ever had at BCCH. He is what all doctors should be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Davis diagnosed me with Wilm's Tumour at 13 months and saved my life. 17 years later, he still spends over an hour chitchatting with me at our follow-up appointments about school and my goals/dreams. He's my inspiration and my role model and probably (and hopefully) has no idea that I practically worship the ground he walks on. My goal is to not only go to medical school and become a doctor but to become a doctor just like him. He has the most amazing stories about his undergrad/medical school years and his experience as a flight surgeon too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Great with explaining to kids and parents, very approchable, and understanding of the patients needs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2011

This incredible man saved my son's life. He's amazingly kind and caring and all the kids adore him. While I was panicking, he was methodically diagnosing the correct cancer and setting up the protocol for treatment. My son is a living testament to Dr Davis' expertise. God bless him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2010

Excellent oncologist. Recommend this Oncologist to anyone who has a child with cancer. He treats the whole family--he is always there for you. He works well with other disciplines such as nursing to provide top notch care:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][795809].votes_count ]]