Dr. Stephen Kohl Greenholz

Rate Dr. Stephen Kohl Greenholz

Dr. Stephen Kohl Greenholz's Ratings

Dr. Greenholz is the best around for working on babies and children. He was my son's doctor from three days old until he aged out. My son is now 21 years old and alive and doing well. At the time my son was diagnosed with hirschsprung's disease it was fairly rare, he saw my son and then came in and explained everything to me over and over until I could comprehend everything he was telling me. I met a lady whose son had the same surgery as my son and his scar is all nasty and puckered and on my son you can hardly see it now. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has a sick child and needs surgery.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Greenholz is a gift from above. We will continue to travel from out of state to see him for as long as it takes. We trust him with our greatest love, our child. Words cannot express how much we are thankful for this gentleman. 5 stars always!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Greenholz just did my 3 month old sons surgery on his tummy and he was amazing!! He fixed my baby and he is back on his way to gaining weight and being a happy baby. I can not thank him enough!! Thank you dr. Greenholz you saved my babies life and there are not enough words I can use to describe how I feel.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Greenholz is fabulous. Very kind, helpful and conscientious!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2008 | flag

My son had two intestinal surgeries. Dr Greenholz did one and supervised the care for the second.And I feel as though he is a gift sent from God. I have trusted him my son's entire life and will continue to rely on him for sound and life saving advise.Thank you Dr Greenholz for the wonderful care and friendship over these past 10 years.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2008 | flag

Extremely helpful. Always took time to explain our son's condition, drawing diagrams and often taking about 45 minutes per appointment. Spoke directly to our son and made him feel at ease (and respected). Nurses on the pediatric floor commented AFTER our son's surgery that he is the surgeon they'd want if their child needed an operation. We've worked with Dr. Greenholz for almost two years for diagnosis, surgery, and follow-up care, and have a tremendous appreciation for all he's done. In our son's case, Dr. G is very knowledgeable about a rare condition.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2006 | flag

Abrupt Did not diagnose problem Rude and did not pay attention

Submitted Nov. 12, 2005 | flag