Rate Dr. Sean Bristol

Dr. Sean Bristol's Ratings

I've had Dr Bristol do 2 separate surgeries on my hand and both time I found him very professional and knowledgeable about the procedure. He always takes time to make sure you totally understand what he's going to do and actually cares about how you're doing after the surgery. Great Doctor and great staff, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Bristol to be very professional, knowledgeable, punctual, accommodating as well as helpful in not only finding but referring and securing me an appointment with a Rheumatologist. I would not hesitate to provide a glowing reccomendation. I also found his support staff excellent and efficient.

Submitted July 10, 2011 | flag

Dr Bristol recently preformed a surgery on my daughter's hand. She was born with an extra thumb. I found him to be very informative, friendly and helpful. He was able to answer all our questions and put our minds at ease. We were even able to be seen at his office on short notice when I had a concern following surgery. He has made our experience as comfortable as could be.

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Bristol to be professional, friendly, didn't rush me, answered all my questions and he is obviously very skilled as I had no pain whatsoever on repair to a botched appendix scar. I felt very confident going into this procedure and was delighted with the result. I recommend him highly.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bristol is a nice guy but sorely uninformed in certain areas. He misdiagnosed me, caused more damage than was initially the problem and sent me on my way when he was unable to help me instead of taking the time to do a little research and perhaps recommend me to a more experienced colleague. His support staff are dismissive and condescending and it is impossible to get in to see him between scheduled visits even if it is an emergent situation. Overall, I was very disappointed and think he should stick to plastic surgeries related to appearance and steer clear of anything structural, because he obviously doesn't have the experience or knowledge in these areas. Get a second opinion before you let him go near you with a scalpel.

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag

Dr Bristol is smart, informative, attentive. I had cancer on my index finger. Dr. Bristol followed up though several procedures were necessary. I trust him.

Submitted May 18, 2010 | flag

My son was born with an extra pinky. Dr Bristol took EXCELLENT care of him, had a phenomenal bedside manner and is all round caring and professional physician. Could not recommend him highly enough.

Submitted April 19, 2010 | flag

Covered by medical insurance so i do not know what the cost was, but i found doctor Bristol to be a really good guy. sent by Richard C Labelle

Submitted Nov. 24, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bristol & Dr. Brown did a great job of putting my hand back together again. He was friendly and helpful with explainations in follow up appointments.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2009 | flag

I had a wonderful experience. He is polite, knowledgeable and does not make you feel rushed. He did a great job on my injured thumb. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag