Rate Dr. Daniel Lanzer

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's Ratings

I saw Dr Lanzer for spots on my finger and he diagnosed it immediately as chilblains. He was so accurate and I find it very special that even though he is such a famous cosmetic surgeon he still makes the time to help us with ordinary dermatology. It's actually fun to go to his rooms since it's a cosmetic surgery hospital. He has operating theatres and I just love to watch the videos of Dr Lanzer on Television. I really proud he is my dermatologist. He is kind and I love it that he so busy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I went to Dr. Daniel Lanzer for some glycolic peels and some prescriptions for my acne condition. I found him to be warm, inviting and knowledgeable. The waiting time was fairly quick and the staff helpful and cheerful. The initial consultation was direct and to the point and left me feeling safe in the hands of a competent Dr. The procedures themselves were quick and easy, in and out. On the whole a really positive experience. Thank you to Dr. Daniel Lanzer and all the staff at the clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I have been to Dr Lanzer for my leg veins and to have pigmented spits removed. He is a real kind and caring doctor. I find it fabulous that despite being on Television so many times discussing all his magnificent contributions to cosmetic surgery when you see him he is very humble and warm. It's worth waiting if he running late because he gives you his full attention. He recently did my daughters eyelids and she looks 20 years younger. It's so natural. No one has noticed despite the huge difference. Wonderful doctor and person , wonderful Cosmetic Surgeon and very clever Dermatologist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

This was the most dissapointing appointment ever for me. I agree that there is a lot of advertising and very colourful booklets and pictures to show. I had an appointment where I had to wait for over an hour. I had to ask whether I had the wrong day, but was told that Dr Lanzer was running a little late. 1 hr plus is not just running late. I was taken into a Pathology room where the Dr was supposed to see me. I was wondering why I had to be seen in a pathology room. I realised it was just a holding bay to quell my anger. The Dr had put someone else in one room, attending to a patient who had come in and went to see him straight. The nurses must have told him that patients were angry. He eventually came and saw me for less than a minute!!!! After all that waiting, there was no professionalism at all leave alone asking for the name or what my concerns were. I feel that Dr has taken his profile to make money and not really care for the patient.A review of cosmetic body is a must.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I have come across many doctors in my career as a nurse, Dr lanzer has become by far one of the most caring, knowledgable surgeons. His clinic and his staff are very helpful and vey caring also. I would recommend anyone who was interested in cosmetic surgery or skin treatments as you are garanteed high standards of care and optimal results. I definitely will be seeing DR lanzer and his team for any skin problems and cosmetic surgery. Not just for the results but the service he provides also. The wait to consult with lanzer is worth it. Can't wait to get started.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr Lanzer is a filthy, commercial idiot who does not even take proper care of his patients, would never go to again/10.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr Lanzer is a very friendly caring doctor. I have had many treatments at dr Daniel lanzer's clinic over the past year. I have had lip fillers and Botox which I have had so much great feedback from my results and it's important for my modeling it looks very natural, I am also getting laser hair removal which has been very successful and very affordable. I recommended my mum go to dr Daniel Lanzers and get the small broken capillaries removed off her face which she has had 3 treatments and couldn't be any happier. I also referred my dad to see dr Lanzer about his sagging eyelids and possible liposuction, dad had the most amazing results and has been featured by the doctor because of his fantastic results. I only have positive things to say about the doctor, he's a very kind caring doctor. His staff are also very kind going above and beyond my expectations. Thanks again doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][796033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

Terrific! After much hesitation, I engaged Dr Lanzer to treat my gynecomastia. This was an issue that was affecting my self esteem and relationships. After seeking treatment, I am much more confident. The operation was non invasive with minimal scarring. I was confident with Dr Lanzer's previous success and profound knowledge. He is passionate and his support staff are sensitive and caring. The holistic care provided by his clinic proved beneficial towards a fast recover and encouraged the best result following surgery. I recommend Dr Lanzer and wouldn't hesitate to explore other treatments they offer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][796032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

Terrible! I would not believe any of the positive reviews here. I dont believe the positive reviews are in keeping with my experience whatsoever. Seems more focused on advertising and 1/2 the forms you fill out are on advertising effectiveness and how you found him.First of all it took me over 1.5hrs to see him. His assistant saw me first and quoted me a price without even looking at me or knowing how much work I need done! Then the Dr came & spent less than 7 mins with me (literally) - this was broken down into 2 mins before he ran away and then 45 mins of me waiting alone and then 5 mins typing. I'm not sure what the point of seeing him was as there was nothing extra that he added to the whole experience. Did not explain anything and left. I had several other consultations and I soon realized it was a good thing I had. Complete difference. My advice is - have a few different consults and research!! He was not at all cold or mean to - he was just very rushed and didn't look at me. Overall: VERY annoyed at having my time wasted for a short and rude consultation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][796031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

I was referred to Dr Lanzer by my GP, as I have an extreme case of eczema. I had to wait for over one hour, only to be finally seen by Lanzer for less than 10mins when he rushed off. I was told by Lanzer to try anti-biotics, and various different creams (they were all topical creams that my GP had already prescribed in the past and I did inform him that they did not work). Nevertheless, I did try his ideas and instructions, but unfortunately none of them worked. My skin flared up and my hands are now bleeding and blistered. Lanzer has no interest in trying to help me and I have just been prescribed over the counter anti-biotics AGAIN by him. In the middle of my consultation, he turned his chair and took out his personal phone TO REPLY TO AN SMS MESSAGE for 5minutes! The level of rudeness, unconcern and just general arrogance displayed by this man is INCREDIBLE. On top of all this, his prices are extremely high. If you want to be ignored and ripped off, then Lanzer is your man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][796030].votes_count ]]