Rate Dr. Daniel Lanzer

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's Ratings

I went to Dr Lanzer and had a mini face lift and neck liposuction done after doing extensive research. I was extremely pleased with the result and the post op followup. All the staff from reception to the nurses were genuinely concerned for my welfare Again thanks to Dr Lanzer and his staff IMP

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Liposuction/breast Mastectomy high definition procedure (male)
What can I say... Dr Lanzer is an artist.... A true perfectionist and I can't thank him enough for my new transformed body. I have a boost of confidence and I am the happiest man walking around strutting my stuff. As a surgeon I can't fault Dr Lanzer. From initial consultation to the day of the op and post op follow up I had no other expectation other than a professional outcome and happy to say this is what has been achieved. I will highly recommend Dr Lanzer to anyone considering liposuction or any cosmetic procedure. Lastly a huge thank you to the lovely nurses that also play a big part. Thanks once again team! AK

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Dr lanzer did my gynaecomastia - something I have had for years and I've been embarrassed to take my top off. Since my surgery I have had heaps more confidence and my gynaecomastia is gone. I couldn't thank dr lanzer and his staff enough. They were very accommodating and very friendly and i'd highly recommend them to anyone I speak to

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr Lanzer is an expert, famous in Australia for his pioneering treatments and innovation. We read about him in the newspaper and were very impressed with his professionalism and high quality treatment. He is a caring doctor. Family and friends of all ages have also visited Dr Lanzer and have been impressed. The staff very friendly and helpful too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I spoke to a representative in Dr Lanzer's clinic regarding liposuction. I wanted to talk about some of the potential risks and recovery timeframes as I was planning to travel.
The response I got was "yeah yeah yeah, we can do your surgery next week and you'll be fine to travel 2 weeks after that". No concern shown whatsoever of care to the patient. Worse yet, this was all over the phone. It was clear that the clinic doesn't value patient care, or act in the patients best interest - only their financial interest and fitting in as many bookings as they can. Although I only spoke to the staff, it's clear this is the business/commercial approach of Dr Lanzer which is further reinforced by the large volume of similar toned complaints.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2573734].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

I saw Dr Lanzer for spots on my finger and he diagnosed it immediately as chilblains. He was so accurate and I find it very special that even though he is such a famous cosmetic surgeon he still makes the time to help us with ordinary dermatology. It's actually fun to go to his rooms since it's a cosmetic surgery hospital. He has operating theatres and I just love to watch the videos of Dr Lanzer on Television. I really proud he is my dermatologist. He is kind and I love it that he so busy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I went to Dr. Daniel Lanzer for some glycolic peels and some prescriptions for my acne condition. I found him to be warm, inviting and knowledgeable. The waiting time was fairly quick and the staff helpful and cheerful. The initial consultation was direct and to the point and left me feeling safe in the hands of a competent Dr. The procedures themselves were quick and easy, in and out. On the whole a really positive experience. Thank you to Dr. Daniel Lanzer and all the staff at the clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I have been to Dr Lanzer for my leg veins and to have pigmented spits removed. He is a real kind and caring doctor. I find it fabulous that despite being on Television so many times discussing all his magnificent contributions to cosmetic surgery when you see him he is very humble and warm. It's worth waiting if he running late because he gives you his full attention. He recently did my daughters eyelids and she looks 20 years younger. It's so natural. No one has noticed despite the huge difference. Wonderful doctor and person , wonderful Cosmetic Surgeon and very clever Dermatologist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

This was the most dissapointing appointment ever for me. I agree that there is a lot of advertising and very colourful booklets and pictures to show. I had an appointment where I had to wait for over an hour. I had to ask whether I had the wrong day, but was told that Dr Lanzer was running a little late. 1 hr plus is not just running late. I was taken into a Pathology room where the Dr was supposed to see me. I was wondering why I had to be seen in a pathology room. I realised it was just a holding bay to quell my anger. The Dr had put someone else in one room, attending to a patient who had come in and went to see him straight. The nurses must have told him that patients were angry. He eventually came and saw me for less than a minute!!!! After all that waiting, there was no professionalism at all leave alone asking for the name or what my concerns were. I feel that Dr has taken his profile to make money and not really care for the patient.A review of cosmetic body is a must.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I have come across many doctors in my career as a nurse, Dr lanzer has become by far one of the most caring, knowledgable surgeons. His clinic and his staff are very helpful and vey caring also. I would recommend anyone who was interested in cosmetic surgery or skin treatments as you are garanteed high standards of care and optimal results. I definitely will be seeing DR lanzer and his team for any skin problems and cosmetic surgery. Not just for the results but the service he provides also. The wait to consult with lanzer is worth it. Can't wait to get started.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424675].votes_count ]]