Rate Dr. Daniel Lanzer

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's Ratings

I had Eyelid Surgery performed by Dr Lanzer a few months ago and am thrilled with the results. I made up my mind to have the procedure done after constantly being told how tired I looked even when I was feeling great. I went ahead with Dr Lanzer as he has a huge amount of experience and I was shown hundreds of his patients before and after photographs. I also appreciated his honesty and felt very relaxed with both him and his staff. All his nurses are lovely and they took time to answer all my questions.
I can now wear eyeshadow and am constantly being told how young and good I look. I would definitely recommend Dr Lanzer to anyone looking for a skilled surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Dr Lanzer is professional and personal. He is always available and always seeks to help in the least invasive way, always putting the patient first. I highly recommend Dr Lanzer and anyone who sees him will not be left disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I found Dr Lanzer to be very professional and caring. He took his time to answer all my questions and put my mind at ease. I was very happy with the treatment I received. I was also very impressed with the clinic as well as his staff. I would definitely recommend him based on my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr Lanzer recently saw my wife for an ongoing condition. He spent over 1hr with her until the condition was resolved and reassured her of the ongoing treatment plan. Yes, not all doctors run on time; he is a specialist with 20yrs experience. It is well worth the wait and consider how soon his practice can get you in for an appointment. Dr Lanzer only has my praises.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Comes in and sees you for about 2 minutes. Not caring. Don't believe the shill feedback.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2804595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's response
I am sorry to hear your complaint. Dr lanzer offers two types of consults
Firstly a Free consultation which includes a lengthy consultation with his qualified nurses and a briefer meeting with himself for an expert opinion. We arrange things so people can have this FREE no obligation opinion within days.
For those who would prefer, he also offers a lengthier consultation for $300 where you will have more time to spend with Dr Lanzer himself. There may be a waiting time
Dr Lanzer is very dedicated and will spend as much time needed answering patients questions or concerns prior to and after having surgery. He answer questions any time even via his personal phone or email. He also is very hands on insisting that he sees or personally oversees the recovery period.
Once again sorry if this was not clear to you.

Submitted May 19, 2015

BEWARE. I arrived at 3.15pm for a 3.30 appointment. I wasn't seen until 5.55pm. I was given no more than 2 minutes of time. He didn't ask about any current medication or medical history or read my referral and actually prescribed me a medication that could have been harmful considering the other medication I was on. I am thoroughly unimpressed and also highly concerned that this kind of practice goes on. Negligent behaviour at best. I would not recommend him for safety considerations. The only redeeming feature of this practice was a considerate nurse that felt sorry for me for having to wait so long.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2759411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Absolutely terrible. I confirmed my booking time the day previous, only to be told upon arrival that I was booked in 2hrs later. They said I can wait around as he will only take 30min most. I ended up waiting 2 hours for a rushed 2 minute consultation. I tried to ask questions but he clearly didn't care one bit. I wanted to know about my options and ABOUT my skin, which is why I went to see him. When I asked him why I couldn't get a different treatment he said No it will not work and did not tell me why. He told me to get a new laser treatment which would cause pigmentation and that this would cost between $600-$1000 per session. I later found that I cannot even HAVE laser done due to my medication. My medication was listed on my REFERRAL that I had brought in... I was both disgusted and disappointed. I was originally told to see Dr Goldberg and I wish I did. I agree with the other negative reviews about his commercialism etc. Definitely do not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2759343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr Lanzer's clinic provides a consistent level of care and a detailed approach to cosmetic medicine.
I am always highly impressed by his genuine interest in patient health and well being in a professional environment. Dr Lanzer's centrally located clinic provides a one stop shop for my family's dermatology needs as well. I highly recommend this clinic and since they offer a free no obligation consultation, there is nothing to lose. Despite, the constant flow of clients, I can often get an appointment within 2 weeks unlike other specialists. The knowledge gleaned from their experience is beneficial and am never disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

I recently attended Dr Lanzers office in Sydney for a consultation on liposuction. After having done much research and reading many reviews I can understand how some people may have had bad experiences when dealing with this clinic. I arrived on time and filled out the paperwork as requested, i was advised that Dr Lanzer was running behind schedule. I then immediately thought back to all the reviews I read about him being terribly late and poor service etc etc, In all fairness in my experience most doctors run late so I was expecting this but luckily I only waited another 10 minutes past my scheduled appointment before I was ushered into another room and asked to wait.
Within 5 minutes Dr Lanzer came in and spoke with me, he was very to the point and brief during the consult. I didn't really have a great deal of questions to ask but he didn't really have a great deal of information to pass on either, I quickly picked up on his (for lack of a better word) socially awkward demeanour which some people could easily pass off as being rude or arrogant but I didnt feel that there was any malice or intentional rudeness.

Dr Lanzer left after only being with me for about 5 minutes and shortly thereafter his nurse name and spoke with me. He (the nurse) gave me much more information on the proceadure. I had already done much research myself but at the time i felt if I hadn't done much research I wouldn't have left the consultation with much more info than when I first walked in. The nurse was friendly enough and knowledgable enough but I thougt he could have been a bit more professional.
Dr Lanzer returned to speak to me afterwards and we briefly chatted about what happens next if I want to move forward with the procedure and I left shortly after.

My personal thoughts were that the office was unorganised, or more so organised chaos. Dr Lanzer has been in the business for years and years, other doctors I had seen, prior to Lanzer that were offering the same procedures would have still been in high school when Lanzer was performing these procedures.
He did say during the consult that "this is my bread and butter, I've done thousands of these"... For me that said it all, I have a lot of confidence in Lanzer becusse of his extensive experience. I got the impression that the consult was so brief becusse he just wanted to make sure I was normal and that he wouldn't have any surprises rather than to tell me the ins and out of the procedure..

I haven't decided to go ahead with the procedure yet but will most likely choose Lanzer over the other doctors if I do so.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2649959].votes_count ]]