Rate Dr. James M. Santarelli

Dr. James M. Santarelli's Ratings

Jimmy is a great doctor I have known him since I was 9 years old. I have seen him for many years. You could not ask for a better dr. He is down to earth and will listen to you.

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Great doctor he's been my doctor for at least 5 years,his staff is always friendly treats me great always smiling.Only problems I've had are getting call backs at times not alawys.I have no complaints about doc he has always cured what ails me or reffered me to someone that can.

Submitted July 30, 2012 | flag

will be switching doctors. I don't call for an appt unless I feel it is something serious. You have to fight to get an appt, and when you do get in, he only asks you questions, no examination at all.. I was told it is only a cold, that time of year. How hard is it to listen to make sure it is not bronchitis? two days later, finding it harder to breath, will have to go to the walk in clinic and spend more money and time. Why let me come in and waste my money if you are not even going to do a basic examination?

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag

doctor is great office staff need much improvement suggest firing the office manager and start from scratch or teach them to treat a patient bot a disease

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag

doesn't understand my problem! SENDS me out the door with more questions than cures for the visit. He THINKS he is a better doctor than he is....

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Ridiculous that I have never been seen on time. Whenever I have had urgent issue, I have to call and badger staff to get an appointment. Called today mid morning today cz I am extremely sick, it's almost 5 pm, no call back! It is clearly an issue with hiring people. Last time I had an urgent issue, I called got no return call and called again and had to firmly insist that they address my troubles. After having breathing tests done Last fall, I never got any call explaining my results, I had to call them to discover that I now have asthma at 39. But there was no follow up regarding causes.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag

I have only been seeing the doctor for about 4 months. In this time, he has been more than helpful in trying to solve some of my medical conditions. He seems to have quite a large patient load, but I have always been able to see him on relatively short notice. His staff seems to be friendly and courteous, although sometimes a bit haggard from their busy schedule. I always receive several appointment reminders, both automated & personal. I have received several calls with test results. So far, I am very happy with his care.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2011 | flag

With how many patients are constantly in his office, there really should be a team of doctors. His office is constantly packed and I always experience longer wait times than should be necessary.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2010 | flag

I wish I never had wasted trust in this clinic. I have made numerous attempts to meet the doctor but he has evaded me for 2 years. His staff is inept. No skills for dealing with the public. They are demeaning, rude and overall refuse show respect. They NEVER EVER answer the telephone. If you leave a message they call you after hours when the Dr and PA's leave and no resolution to your need is satisfied, I do however like the PA's Dan and Yasmin. One small bit of advise: Do Not Offend the Staff they're offensive enough and very defensive and they will never be apologetic. I am writing my review in the hope that things improve in his office I am sure that Dr Santarelli is a fine Doctor but I can not say for sure.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2010 | flag

good doc just NEVER get to see him but always pushed off on his PA who never has authority to do much without docs permission....excellent bedside manner!!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2010 | flag