Rate Dr. Amgad W. Abdou

Dr. Amgad W. Abdou's Ratings

I think he is the same doctor mentioned here butI have seen him in Virginia. I agree he has excellent bedside manners. He spend a lot of time with his patients. You can tell immediately he is very kind and cares about the patient. He is an excellent doctor and very talented. I had several epidurals for my back pain. He has the best skills. He did two injections and the pain improved for almost 4 months now.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Abdou is a kind, compassionate physician. He really cares about his patients. If he needs to consult with another doctor, he is quick to do so, and offers treatment in a timely manner.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2009 | flag

VERY KIND AND KNOWLEDGEBALE SPENDS A LOT OF TIME IN EXPLAINING THE PROCEDURES AND THE USE OF THE MEDICINES

Submitted Sept. 5, 2008 | flag

I would not recommend this doctor to any person or animal for that matter. After a 10 hour abdominal open surgery I was sent home with NOTHING!!! I was also NOT ABLE TO SEE THE DOCTOR!!!! The veterinarians for my pets are more compassionate. If you enjoy pain, this is the doctor for you.

Submitted May 16, 2008 | flag

great attitude, pleasant, very knowlegable and professional, very successful

Submitted Oct. 28, 2007 | flag