Dr. Lewis L. Haut

Grad. Year: 1973

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Lewis L. Haut has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Nephrologist (kidney)-related: kidney disorders, diabetes, and renal failure, dialysis, kidney transplants, urinary system, kidney system
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

24/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Lewis" to "Lewis L."
RID: 970342
24/08/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Haut is one of the most respected, intelligent and caring doctors in our area and he's earned numerous prestigious awards. He stays on task and follows through doggedly searching for a diagnosis and treatment. He doesn't hesitate to call in another doctor when needed, he listens, understands and acts quickly when needed without doing unnecessary tests or procedures. When I was in the hospital and he needed to be there, he was. when I'm well enough to go into his office, I'm willing to wait when he's delayed taking care of those more in need of his expertice. I trust him with my life..... he once saved it...... I make it a point to do everything he tells me to do and I only go to those he refers. He manages my care doing everything possible to maintain my health and control my situation.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 592299
16/05/08 5 2 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Haut's for over 20 years. He has been a wonderful, caring physician.  Respond