Dr. Gordon T. Sakamoto

Grad. Year: 2003

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/04/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Gordon T. Sakamoto has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurosurgeon-related: nervous system, cervical and lumbar spine problems, brain tumors, neurovascular problems, peripheral nerve problems, neurological surgery, brain and spinal cord tumors, skull-base surgery, brachytherapy, aneurysm surgery, epilepsy surgery, neurological surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/04/14 SYSTEM: City changed from "PALO ALTO" to "BURLINGAME"

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.0

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Gordon" to "Gordon T."
RID: 1431545
03/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Sakamoto performed a microdiscectomy for my herniated disc in March 2011. Almost immediately the intense pain from my sciatica, was gone. A few weeks afterwards I am almost 100% fully recovered. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Sakamoto. He took the time to explain the procedure, the risks, and the likely outcome. He made sure I had the pain releif I needed, as well as the physical therapy to get be back to full strenght. His staff was curtiouls, his office is state of the art, and wait time was minimal.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1409453
07/04/11 5 5 5 5 I highly recommend Dr. Sakamoto to anyone in need of back surgery. He performed a cervical discectomy and fusion to perfection. All my symptoms were gone when I woke up from surgery. Additionally, I had no adverse affects from the surgery and the scaring was minimal. His Burlingame, CA staff is courteous and flexible. My wait time was minimal for every appointment.
Insurance: United Healthcare