Rate Dr. Christopher V. Bensen

Dr. Christopher V. Bensen's Ratings

Dr. Bensen immediately returned my call after my daughter was sent home from the ER with a break on a growth plate. His advice was timely, thorough and my daughter is doing well, now. He goes above and beyond in care & competence.

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

Cant even lift my arm to feed myself worst iv ever been the staff is bad and the doctors in the office is sugery happy and money hungery

Submitted April 30, 2011 | flag

I am VERY DISSATIFIED with the treatment I received under Dr. Bensen's care. if he ever gets hurt I wish him a better surgeon than he was to me.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2010 | flag

I'm so grateful that Dr. Bensen was the orthopedic surgeon on call when I severely broke my ankle in 2008. First and foremost, he did a fabulous job fixing my ankle (every doctor who saw the Xrays said "wow, that's a great outcome"). He was very gentle with all the procedures, and a few weeks later he also dealt directly but very sensitively with the fact that my obesity contributed to the severity of my injury. Also, at all times (in the emergency room, during his visits to my hospital room for a week of recovery, and in all my follow-up appointments, he he gave me clear information and fully answered my many questions, without ever being patronizing as so many doctors can be.

Submitted May 16, 2008 | flag