Rate Dr. Patricia J. Chudomelka

Dr. Patricia J. Chudomelka's Ratings

I was off work for 6 weeks and told the office I would be able to make monthly payments and that was fine. 2 payments later turn over to collection agency under 14 different account numbers when I should have had only one account. Now all 14 will go on my credit report.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

I have been to this Dr. many many times over a 6 yr. period. She has helped me a lot with injections for pain in neck and lower back. However, she is very expensive. She charged $447 for an office call and did nothing more than talk to me and check my reflexes. Another Dr. of mine stated that she operates just above the ethical line. I would not recommend her.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2010 | flag

Seemed very hurried. Was very compassionate at first, but then inpatient when I tried to extrapolate on my condition. Ultimately, however, cured my problem.

Submitted March 12, 2007 | flag

Excellent doctor. Her skill relieved me from months of neck pain and disability. If she had failed, I would have been forced to have spine surgery. She met with my husband and me in advance and was very kind and informative.

Submitted May 2, 2006 | flag

Rudest doctor in Omaha. Don't bother making an appointment.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2005 | flag