Rate Dr. Ronald L. Walsh

Dr. Ronald L. Walsh's Ratings

Dr. Walsh has been taking care of my mother for a few years now. She has really not improved. She came back to Wisconsin twice and saw a cardiologist here with great results. Upon returning to Dr. Walsh he took her off the medication from the doctor in Wisconsin and her health went down hill. This spring he encouraged her to have a procedure done and told her that she would be as good as new and also did not tell her of the possibility of it not working. Well shes back in Wisconsin, very ill, and the cardiologist she sees here told her the procedure did not work. He put her back on the medication Dr. Walsh took her off (which happens to be very inexpensive) and she has had a complete turn around. I feel this doctor is just out for the money. I am disappointed that this website gives him a top review. It makes me doubt their ability to give doctor ratings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424741].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 21, 2014

VERY GOOD. KEPT ME ON TOO LONG. HAD TESTS TOO FREQUENTLY. OFFICE IS BEAUTIFUL AT CHRISTMASTIME MOST YEARS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][796803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

This guy is great! You won't find a better cardiologist! Takes his time and actually remembers his patients! Great personality, explains everything in great detail and follows up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][796802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

From the time I walked into the office the staff made me feel at ease, Nurses, clerks etc. Dr. Walsh from the time he came into the examination room and reviewd all data and physically examined me helped put me at ease. And diagnosed the problem believed seen in a cardiogram by another doctor as nonexistent further vascular tests were scheduled and conducted to eliminate or to isolate any related problem that may exist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][796801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. Walsh is thorough and caring. I trust him completely knowing I am in good hands. He looks at you as a person and not a number like so many do. I wouldn't trust my heart with anyone but him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][796800].votes_count ]]