Rate Dr. Swee Lian Tan

Dr. Swee Lian Tan's Ratings

dr swee tan has a pompous attitude & is very rude!!! she seems very unprofessional......... did seattle send us the bottom of the barrel?? plz replace her, from my town of sequim to my home town of seattle.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tan is simply amazing! Obviously VERY VERY intelligent, yet has a wonderful bedside manner. She explains everything and makes you feel like you are her only patient. She placed a stent in my husband's carotid artery which had a nasty aneurysm. Her expertise, confidence, and willingness to get input from other experts in the field puts her in a category unlike any other doctor we have ever dealt with. She is a live saver and there is no words to express our thanks!!!

Submitted Aug. 1, 2008 | flag

she is a great & full of information that is very useful for a patients when you are possible dealing with surgery. I highly recommend her for a surgeon.

Submitted June 8, 2008 | flag

She is a brilliant surgeon, but more than that, she is compassionate and caring and knows her stuff. She is a take charge type of person. Some might find her blunt, but she deals with tough stuff. Her staff is the best, especially Trish, her scheduling person.

Submitted May 15, 2008 | flag