Rate Dr. Pedro Aguilar

Dr. Pedro Aguilar's Ratings

He Dr. Aguilar saved my life. I was hours away from death due to a spinal infection. He treated me with the up most respect unlike many other doctors because I am an addict. I highly recommend him and will probably be going back to him again in the future!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Doc 3 years later still walking and moving if not for you I feel I would be wheel chaired by now. Thanks you so much Tom Wolbert Freedom Blue like to see you in person to thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Hello! Dr. Aguilar operated on me 12-19-11.I'm still doing good. Any time anyone ask who did my surgery because they're are amazed of my results. I proudly tell them Dr. Aguilar. You got to have faith in the person who works on you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][797318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

I believe Dr. Aguilar is one of best neuo Dr.s. From the first meeting with him I felt his concern and conpassion. I really belive in him. He did wonders with me. I feel almost 100% after 4 months after surgery. I had 2 operations before this from other Drs. BUt he ranks #1 in my eyes and want to thank him again and again. Thomas Wolbert, Rochester.PA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][797317].votes_count ]]