Rate Dr. Krisczar J. Bungay

Dr. Krisczar J. Bungay's Ratings

Great doctor. Very thorough. Answered all of my questions and was patient with me. Which is amazing because I am long winded. Gave me the best physical examination I have ever had. I know he has a big LBGT following but he's fine for anyone and everyone. I'm straight, married with a baby on the way. I liked him so much I recommended him to my wife. I'm applying to medical school and if i'm half the doctor he is when i'm done i'll be satisfied with my career.

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag

dr bungay tries hard. but was very quick to misdiagnose me, causing my family and i distress.

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag

FINALLY MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE FOUND A DOCTOR THAT WE WILL BE GOING BACK TO. DR. BUNGAY IS A GREAT DOCTOR, WHO IS VERY PERSONABLE. HE DID NOT MAKE MY HUSBAND AND I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. WE ARE EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH HIS APPROACH TO OUR HEALTH. WE HAVE GONE TO OTHER DOCTORS WHO SEEM TO PUT A GRIM PICTURE ON YOUR HEALTH AND MAKES YOU NOT WANT TO RETURN FOR A FOLLOW UP. WHEN YOU HAVE A QUESTION FOR HIM BY PHONE OR EMAIL HE IS QUICK TO RESPONSE, EVEN GAVE US OUR TEST RESULTS VIA EMAIL.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2008 | flag

Dr. Bungay is a sweetheart, but his receptionist lady is a nasty heifer. I don't care how "horrible!" your day is going, it's never OK to be rude to patients. Dr. Bungay could do better than have someone like her there.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2008 | flag

When I was desperate to find a surgeon, Dr.B referred me to a fine one. On the day of my surgery, when I was thinking that nobody cared, who popped into my room to be sure I was okay? Dr. Kris Bungay! I won't forget his kindness.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2008 | flag

Dr. Bungay is very pleasant and personable. He made me feel comfortable and relaxed when I visited him today for a new patient physical. He took the time to ask alot of questions about my health, background, history and family. He has combined intelligence with a caring attitude - not always easy to find these days. Although, I have only visited him one time, I feel comfortable with him as my choice for primary care physician and would recommend him. His office location in NYC is good and he is happy to communicate by email. Postive experience!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2008 | flag

young very intellectual and honest medical practitioner. will recommend to all my friends and family members. very knowledgeable doctor.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2008 | flag

Great doctor, but very young, too young really. I wouldn't feel comfortable being a regular patient, but he seems to know his field.

Submitted July 9, 2008 | flag

Dr Bugngay is the kindest, nicest, most sensitve and most helpful doctor I have ever met.He truly cares about his patients and has a heart of gold.

Submitted July 4, 2008 | flag

I switched to Dr. Bungay after being diagnosed with HIV 2 years ago because the practice is headed by an ID who has been working in HIV since the beginning. He has been excellent, is very easy to get appointments (sometimes will squeeze me in the same day)and even communicates by email, which saves a lot of time and co-pays for simple things like lab results. The office staff is helpful and courteous. I highly recommend him as both a primary care and HIV specialist.

Submitted May 12, 2008 | flag