Rate Dr. Frank U. Hermantin

Dr. Frank U. Hermantin's Ratings

Wonderful Dr. Would recommend him very highly. His PA is is outstanding also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

What a wonderful doctor,my husband got back surgery,before he could hardly walk,could not dress himself,next day after surgery he was able to walk without pain and also dress himself, what a wonderful doctor,who explained everything to us,after the surgery he came out to me to let me know what they had done and what to expect if I need surgery I would go to Dr. Hermantin I wish all medical people were as caring as him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][797802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Very kind and patient, explains everything. He treated me and also cared for my 87 year old mother on whom he did extensive surgery so that she was able to walk again. He is so kind and caring. A wonderful man and a highly recommended doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][797801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

One of the best doctors I've ever seen. He takes a lot of time with his patients and explains everything. Great bedside manner, excellent surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][797800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2009

He performed minimally invasive back surgery on my 85 yr. old mother; she is now pain free and and has her energy and vitality back. I can't recommend him highly enough; in addition to being an excellent surgeon, he is a caring professional who takes time with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][797799].votes_count ]]