Dr. Nina L. Anderson

Rate Dr. Nina L. Anderson

Dr. Nina L. Anderson's Ratings

I have been a pt. of Dr. Anderson for over 5 years. She is incredibly intelligent and very knowledgeable of most physical medicine also. She is easy to speak with and really works to place you on the proper meds to help your symptoms. I have multiple physical and mental issues that have required many interventions and I know I am able to manage and cope because of her help. I highly recommend her as a psychiatrist. I have never had appointment issues--either getting one or cancelling. Office staff are friendly. Dr. Anderson is also very punctual. Thank you for all of your care through the years!!!

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

I should have known from the start that Associates In Psychiatry was not a good psychiatrist office. My therapist recommended Dr. Anderson. I had an appointment scheduled for a over a month in advance. That was the soonest they could get me in. I was having a lot of problems and my therapist thought it would be very beneficial for me to see her sooner. My therapist and I both had called to try to get a sooner appt, but never received a call back. Almost like they could care less...however, I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt. In my opinion Dr. Anderson is very intelligent, however she really needs to slow down and take her time and really LISTEN to her patient's needs. I suffered side effects from a few different medications and she acted very frustrated with me, and acted like I was crazy because she stated her other clients never suffered side effects from these medications. News flash!!!! Not everyone's body chemistry is the same!!! I won't be going back.

Submitted July 1, 2010 | flag

I had a positive experience with the intake person. I did state that I was only interested in a female doctor, and he gave me specific info on Dr. Anderson's availability. When my file got to Dr. Anderson, that's when my experience went south. The secretary fist called to schedule an appointment...but then said something like...oops, I mean Dr. Anderson isn't taking new patients. If that were the case, they should have told me that from day 1 and not wasted a week of my time. It also felt very personal like something was too wrong with me. I called back and left a message for someone to clarify the ambiguous message and told them I didn't need an appointment until March. No one called me back. I certainly don't need more experiences like the one i received at Associates in Psychiatry, In fact, nobody deserves that. I am definitely going to spread the word to my professional and personal organizations I am a part of. In all fairness, I cannot comment on the actual services because I never got that far.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2010 | flag

Have seen Dr. Anderson for several years and she has kept me afloat. I have had terrible things happen in my life and she treats me kindly and with respect and is very efficient about prescriptions and her patient's well being. She has even added regimens to my medication not brought to my attention by my primary physician. Even though it is a 15 minute appt. for med review, I always feel that I have had the best care from her and that she has done much more than reviewed my meds in that time. Thank you Dr. Anderson! I highly recommend her.

Submitted June 6, 2009 | flag

I love Dr. Anderson. She is very down to earth and seems really concerned about how you are doing. I am running on an "even keel" right now, though my life is in ruins, because of her and medications. She is very pleasant and knows her stuff. I feel well cared for.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2009 | flag