Rate Dr. Anne M. Regier

Dr. Anne M. Regier's Ratings

Dr. Regier has been my Reumatologist for 20 years. I trust her completely with my medical care. She is always reading up on the latest treatments for RA. She is easy to talk to, compassionate, concerned about my quality of life, and very proactive with my treatment. Her staff is wonderful and very professional. She has kept my RA manageable without affecting my daily life. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Submitted April 5, 2014 | flag

rude, wouldn't listen, accused me of not going to her lab for blood test (I did!), claimed I was lying (past Rheum. told me I had R.A.), claimed they couldn't find past Rhematologist's records I had sent over (they found them AFTER the appointment. Incredibly unprofessional. "Fired me" even though her lab guy tried to tell her he had my blood sample. Ridiculous and embarassing. Very disappointed. Maybe she had personal problems going on at the time, but I wouldn't recommend based on my two visits.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

I've seeing her for 4 years now for aggressive RA and she has been so helpful! She is very knowledgeable and super understanding!!! I would highly recommend her!!! Her staff is just a wonderful!

Submitted May 14, 2008 | flag