Rate Dr. Nailesh D. Dave

Dr. Nailesh D. Dave's Ratings

This was the absolute worst experience of my life. Dr. Dave has the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced!! I am a 37 year old widow and he felt it was his business to "20 question" me to death about how my husband passed. This opened up fresh wounds for me and did not feel it was any of his concern. I was referred to him for my migraines which in my opinion did not warrant my life story!!!! I will NEVER return to him ever again. I felt humiliated, embarrassed and even harrassed by this person. Just because you have MD behind your name does not mean you can treat people like he treated me making me feel inferior and weak after just losing my husband. Doctors like this should not be practicing and give good doctors a bad reputation.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

After the Benson, NC office opened, nobody could ask for staff better than the ones that worked there. I explained at length with the office staff as well as Dr. Dave & his specialists b/c of the distance from home, fact I'm blind, cannot drive, & when I am able to arrange transportation, I paid fuel costs b/c there's no such thing as public transit in this rural area. Everyone understood! The staff kept notes on my issues. Well, today, 9/18/13, I was in even more excruciating pain that usual so I called to find out if I could rec' the inj's in my lumbar spine to ease the pain. NOBODY CALLED BACK! Before, I'd have a call-back before I even hung up my cell! I've still not rec'd a call-back from them so I had my husband run by as we were in the area b/c of our daughter's doc appt after borrowing a family member's car. His new staff are rude, hateful, & determined I wasn't seeing anyone! I was told to go to the hospital/QuikMed b/c they don't have med/doc to inject the spine! 180-d change

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

The office is very clean and the nursing staff is very nice. Dr. Dave on the other hand acts as if he knows what he is talking about when it comes to your dx but really dont. Also if you call to ask question about your medication or symptoms do not expect an call back. I never had an doctor that pushes the patient to the side and do not pay them any mind. Also if you plan on going to this office to see an specialist he is the only one there everyone else are PAC or ANP you will only see Dr Dave one to three times and if you do he act as if you wasting his time. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy and if I was anyone who starts going to him I would run and find someone else.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

Nothing but a money racket. They put patients through like a cattle drive & take no time to listen or help. They will drop you for no reason & without the meds they put you on & leave you to go into withdrawl. STAY AWAY!!!

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

If no medication is found in your system they dont ask questions and cut you off from your treatment no warning no anything. Just cut off.

Submitted June 17, 2012 | flag

This is a very nice office and all the staff is great. They took time to listen and was willing to help. I have been dealing with this problem for years and I am finally getting some relief.

Submitted May 4, 2012 | flag

These guys won't take a self-pay patient. Think about why. It'll become clear. Stay far away.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dave and his staff are GREAT! I have been going there for almost a year now, I recommend their office to all family/friends in need of a Neurologist. It was felt Awesome to finaly have a doctore listen and truley HEAR what I had to say and care about what I had going on and offered many choices of treatment options that we could try (when other Doc's said they didn't know what else to do) !! If your in need of a Neurologist or just moved, He is well liked by his patients!!! He will find the best solution to your problem and not just PUSH med's! Med's are great for a short period of time but they are just a band aid!! Dr. Dave and his team will find out what the problem is and he will agressivaly treat it with as min. advasive treatment as possible!Her has several locations, Benson, Lillington and Sandford NC. gOOD LUCK TO ALL, IF YOU NEED A neurologist, you have nothing to loose and everything to gain! Call his office

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag