Rate Dr. Jesse B. Jupiter

Dr. Jesse B. Jupiter's Ratings

had 2 surgeries with dr jupiter,should have stopped at the first went in for minor cyst removal on finger,it was still there after surgery, decided to let him do surgery again to remove what should have been removed the first time,big misteak,came out of surgery with a deformed finger that i can`t use now. even the so called best drs make misteaks but would be the last to admit it. use your own judgement and get more than one opinion

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr Jupiter treated me for a fracture near my elbow which would not heal. He is an excellent surgeon and I am able to use my arm and elbow without difficulty. He's very busy and doesn't give "warm fuzzies" but I found him to be very kind. He's a fantastic surgeon! If you want the best, go to him. If you want a "friend" than go elsewhere.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2011 | flag

This guy is THE BEST surgeon around. I had an ulnar nerve transposition surgery, and he was fantastic. He is very efficient, and very talented. The only downside is the difficulty getting an appointment. Also, he can be a little quick. He doesn't spend a lot of time talking or explaining things. But then again, you're not going to him for conversation, you're going to him because he's the best.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

Had surgery by Dr, Jupiter. He knew his stuff! But did not explain or prepare me for the recovery effects after the Carpel Tunnel Hand surgery. I would refer him but explain he's on the fast track.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2009 | flag

Dr Jupiter is one of the world's foremost hand surgeons. Unfortunately, he does have an attitude--he's arrogant. Well, you're not hiring the guy because he has a great bedside manner; you're hiring the guy because he's THE BEST when it comes to wielding the knives and other tools. If you know to expect attitude, then he really doesn't have a horrid bedside manner. He's well worth a trip to see from anyplace in the world.

Submitted May 13, 2008 | flag

Dr. Jupiter treated both my wrists for deQuervain's Tendonitis. I had tried everything before going to him (accupuncture, massage, chiropractic, braces) and nothing helped. Dr. J completely solved my problem in 2 visits. This guy really knows what he is doing. If you have any hand or wrist pain he is THE guy to go to. Plus he has a really cool name!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2006 | flag