Dr. David G. Freas

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Unknown

Profile updated 14/11/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. David G. Freas has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "David" to "David G."
RID: 2503723
17/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Freas has been our family doctor for about 18 years. As others have stated, he is very personable and will take time to listen to your concerns, and he will take time to make sure you understand his assessment. He is very thorough with each person and gives you the level of attention that really should be the standard in medicine today. His staff is wonderful and very caring. I've recommended Dr Freas to family and friends many times over the years and will continue to do so.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
See Responses
RID: 988353
16/09/09 3 4 5 5 Dr. Freas is the best Doctor ever.My husband and I started seeing him when he first started in the medical field. In the early 80's.He is very knowledgable,easy going,and funny he is like a best friend.He knows our family like he is part of our family.I have sent more friends and family to him ,they all love him.He does not rush you out of the exam room.When a medical problem comes up he knows more about your medical history then we do without looking at your medical records.He is the best doctor out there.We drive almost one hour in eash direction to see him.He is worth it.We would not have it any other way.
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond
RID: 958316
09/08/09 5 5 5 5 First let me say I picked this doctor because I work in the medical field and hear directly from my patients a lot of neg. comments about their doctors. Dr. Freas patients all came in my door singing his praises. I thought this Doctor can't be real...I had to see for myself. Well, his patients were all right. He is kind, caring and very knowledgable. Everybody loves Dr. Freas because, as stated earlier he presents himself as a concerned friend...there is no rush to get you out the door,and he treats the patient not the ailment. He treats the whole patient, and strives to bring his patients to a state of total health.He listens and welcomes input from the patient on thier treatment(unheard of in the medical profession)I think Dr Freas is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very good in all areas, but especially in diebetic care.He is just a great doctor and a great human being.
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond
RID: 591713
13/05/08 5 5 5 5 Our family has been going to Dr Freas since 1986-87, He's a terrific dr with a great caring manner. He remembers our first visit with him, asks about family members. He takes time to talk with you about what you are doing and learns background info without the 3rd degree questioning. Very easy to speak with, more like talking with a friend than a dr. Very approachable. After each visit, both my husband and myself laugh and say we could sit and talk with him all day.  Respond