Rate Dr. Etai Funk

Dr. Etai Funk's Ratings

I had a botched nose job from a prior doctor when I was 18. At 23 I couldn't stand the bad results anymore and did alot of research to find a doctor who could revise the previous surgery. I was suggest by another surgeon to Dr. Funk and honestly thank GOD I was. Dr. Funk has given me the prettiest little nose and I get compliments on it all of the time!! He really turned my life around and I would highly suggest him to anyone looking to get work done on their nose. SO happy I did. 2 years later, love to look at my side profile!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][798372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Nice doctor but not sure he knows what he's doing. Performed a procedure that is now costing me $$ to fix. Once there was a problem, he is nowhere to be found. Doctors should stick with what they know

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][798371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

Quick to see him. He spent time evaluating and explaining my plastic surgery requests. Capable and concerned. He is double-Boarded in Plastic Surgery and ENT. His prices are on-par with other Plastic Surgeons in Houston. I will refer other people to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][798370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2012

I went to see Dr. Funk for a functional problem that I have had nearly all my life. At first I was reluctant on whether or not he was going to insist on surgery but he didn't. He showed me the root of my problem on his screen and was so knowledgeable on my whole issue. He talked to me like a person and broke the terminology down in words that any regular person could understand. I would say this doctor was the first person to spend this much one on one time in over a decade of appointments I have had anywhere else. My issue has gotten 100% better and NO HE DID NOT PUSH SURGERY he felt that it could be treated another way and he was right. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends, family and even strangers. THIS GUY ACTUALLY CARES!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][798369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

Very impressed with the results Dr. Funk gave me. He injected my lips with Restylane and not only was it was pain-free, the result is very natural - exactly what I asked for. I also had a bit of filler added to the under-eye area and the result is amazing - I have the eyes I used to have in my 20s. His prices are very reasonable and appropriate for Houston. I think it is is best to trust these sensitive areas to be injected (under eyes, lips, etc) to a surgeon who routinely gets great aesthetic results. Two thumbs up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][798368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

Enjoy the time you talk to Dr. Funk. Each 5 minutes is about $50. He did one procedure on my sinuses. I get a bill with a list of items - he even charges for the two squirts of decongestant spray he puts in your sinuses. Believe me, that is the only thing he does that works. I paid my $400, am sicker than I was before I saw him, and will look for an ENT who isn't ripping patients off. Don't waste your time with this money-hungry jerk.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][798373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

He helped me greatly. He also took the time to explain everything to me. I would go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][798367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2010

Awesome Doctor. Extremely nice, educated, skillful and takes the time to talk to patients. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][798366].votes_count ]]