Dr. Cher Cohler

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Cher Cohler has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0
RID: 2820052
28/08/13 5 5 5 5 Had a great visit and felt she was listening and interested in what was going on with me.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1062087
21/12/09 5 5 5 5 took my son to the ER. they said he had the flu. 2 days later, he was still ill. Dr. Cohler said to bring him in...NOW!!!! she admitted him right away. she came in on weekends to check up on him. he is 2. and he had pneumonia. i trust NO ONE other than Dr Cohler and her esteemed collegues such as Dr. Bukont. her assistants are remarkable as well. besides, they both were the first ones to change his diaper when he was born.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 879430
06/05/09 5 5 5 5 I felt that Dr. Cohler was professional, and left me feeling at ease. Her nurse is also very easy going, and friendly. I am so glad to have finally found a general practitioner who can also do my yearly paps. She takes everything into consideration, and took the time to go over everything with me. I have never had an EKG, and she suggested I have one done. Also, there was hardly any wait.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 815997
05/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Cohler is the best primary doctor I have ever had. She is flexible with scheduling, understanding and really cares about her patients. She and her assistant, Nicole, are wonderful and I've referred them to several friends - and will keep referring her!
RID: 779617
02/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Cohler is always very nice and informative. She answers what ever questions I have and always has a few for me- she really cares!
RID: 593451
19/05/08 4 4 5 5 Dr. Cohler is great! She's intelligent, friendly, and explains things well.