Rate Dr. Kevin P. Huddleston

Dr. Kevin P. Huddleston's Ratings

Best OB-GYN ever!He is very professional and compassionate at the same time. We just moved here and found out i was pregnant which we have been wanting for a long time. My first baby at the age of 38! ..so imagine my worry if i could find a trustworthy and knowledgeable OB-GYN. I'm glad I did! I"m the type of person who would do all research before committing into something so I really did my homework. He is straightforward and he listens to your concerns. I took a pre med course in college so I know he knows what he is talking about. He delivered my baby boy just recently!I had a c section and my stitches were flawless!You couldn't even tell i had a c section. Great doctor!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Huddleston is WONDERFUL!!!! He's very caring and thorough!

Submitted June 6, 2008 | flag

Great Doctor. Very nice and never made me feel rushed when I had my appointments. He always took the time to really listen and answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend this Doctor.

Submitted May 12, 2008 | flag