You may also like

Rate Dr. David K. Naibert

Dr. David K. Naibert's Ratings

BEWARE--this fraud has a history of falsifying urinalysis and uses tests not approved for drug testing. He reported I tested "positive" for a drug I have never taken and an insurance "nightmare" ensued. He will arbitrarily dismiss u u patient from his practice he views as a threat to his over-inflated ego and has no boundaries-he will push the envelop to self-promote. Anyone who has to pay his patients $20.00 to write a positive and "APPROVED" letter of recommendation or to provide a positive review in "rate" your physician forums such as this is a fraud of grandiose proportions. He should not be given the privilege of practicing medicine--his credible history of prescribing and using narcotics and benzodiazepines for perineal abuse back his fraudulent behavior/personality disorders. Please protect yourself and stay away from this doctor/office staff. Report his abuse to the proper authorities--WASHINGTOM STATE MEDICAL QUALITY ASSURANCE BOARD--can be done while preserving your anonymity although I will be forgoing mine to force this charlatan out of practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I am a past patient of Dr Naibert ... I had seen him for almost 5 years . Just wanted to say that over the past 3 years I have not been seeing him I have been doing great!! With his knowledge ans help I am now pain free and happy with my progress. I recommend Dr Naibert to anyone with minor or major pain issues. 😉😉😉😉

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Awesome dr. Great motivator. He encourages a healthy lifestyle and encourages and thinks everyone should be working.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Naibert going on 10 months now. Everything started off very well and I was pleased with the way things were going. Over the past 5 months though I have made some mistakes regarding my treatment and the rules of his "Pain Contract". Although the mistakes I made were small in my mind they were not small in Dr. Naiberts Opinion. My last visit with him was an eye opening experience. Although i did not agree with everything he said I do agree that he really does have his patients health and safety as his top priority. I don't think that most pain patients understand what an immense responsibility Dr. Naibert and all other "Chronic Pain" Physicians have. They dispense relief to those of us who so desperately need it but at the same time he must be vigilant about those people who may abuse the medication. Dr. Naibert has been a very good and fair doctor to me. Even though i have made some mistakes Dr. Naibert has been willing to look past them and see that i really am trying to follows the rules of the clinic. I would highly recommend Dr. Naibert to those of you who want a no nonsense pain physician. He certainly helped me get back on track and for that I really do appreciate all he has done for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2424953].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 19, 2014

Excellent experience! Dr. Naibert is helping me turn my life around, would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

found this doctor to know the medications well, but very unpleasant to deal with and unsympathetic, no empathy for sick or hurting patients. very very rigid in his dealings with patients and has seemingly no ability to help pts with a sudden acute pain process. just lectures on the evils of the medication and to follow his rules.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][798961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Naibert is one of the best Dr. I know. He has been honest with me from day 0ne. He has managed my pains and well being. He also takes the time with me that my other doctors haven't. In our visits he takes his time with me understanding what I need to do. We work on a monthy plan. When I first started with him I was 420 pounds and he has stuck by me being there for me when I needed him. He has always been positive with me even when I am feeling down. Everyone judged me for being fat... He was helpful and positive. Anyway you rock dr. Naibert and don't let anyone tell you different. PS I now weigh 200 that I have lost in over a year..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][798960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

I am very impressed with Dr. Naibert. He has helped me FINALLY get some control over my pain issues. I have been treated at several other pain clinics unsuccessfully and am happy I have finally found a doctor who listens to me and is helping me deal with my pain problems. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs pain treatment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][798959].votes_count ]]