Rate Dr. David K. Naibert

Dr. David K. Naibert's Ratings

Awesome dr. Great motivator. He encourages a healthy lifestyle and encourages and thinks everyone should be working.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Naibert going on 10 months now. Everything started off very well and I was pleased with the way things were going. Over the past 5 months though I have made some mistakes regarding my treatment and the rules of his "Pain Contract". Although the mistakes I made were small in my mind they were not small in Dr. Naiberts Opinion. My last visit with him was an eye opening experience. Although i did not agree with everything he said I do agree that he really does have his patients health and safety as his top priority. I don't think that most pain patients understand what an immense responsibility Dr. Naibert and all other "Chronic Pain" Physicians have. They dispense relief to those of us who so desperately need it but at the same time he must be vigilant about those people who may abuse the medication. Dr. Naibert has been a very good and fair doctor to me. Even though i have made some mistakes Dr. Naibert has been willing to look past them and see that i really am trying to follows the rules of the clinic. I would highly recommend Dr. Naibert to those of you who want a no nonsense pain physician. He certainly helped me get back on track and for that I really do appreciate all he has done for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Husband saw Dr. Naibert on three separate visits. On the 2nd visit, Dr. Naibert disclosed that he had been prescribing himself I.V. narcotic pain medication for about 10 years. In addition, to quote Dr. Naibert, "Once an Addict, Always an Addict". In addition to these two statements, (from the Doctor), many RED Flags were raised by his Practice, ie: shorting of 35 tablets on second visit prescription, suspicious activity, etc.This concerned us very much, and until we could find another "Ethical" Doctor, Husband was forced to attend a third and final visit, a third Urinalysis was administered, (after we were told this was given once a year)Husband did not see Dr. Naibert, but a Nurse Practitioner, who said this would be a final visit, and would not be seen again in the clinic. Dr. Naibert is an unethical, immoral practitioner, not concerned with his patients in any way whatsoever. His ONLY concern seems to be procuring illegal narcotics for himself. BEWARE OF Dr. NAIBERT at ALL Cost!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Excellent experience! Dr. Naibert is helping me turn my life around, would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

found this doctor to know the medications well, but very unpleasant to deal with and unsympathetic, no empathy for sick or hurting patients. very very rigid in his dealings with patients and has seemingly no ability to help pts with a sudden acute pain process. just lectures on the evils of the medication and to follow his rules.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][798961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Naibert is one of the best Dr. I know. He has been honest with me from day 0ne. He has managed my pains and well being. He also takes the time with me that my other doctors haven't. In our visits he takes his time with me understanding what I need to do. We work on a monthy plan. When I first started with him I was 420 pounds and he has stuck by me being there for me when I needed him. He has always been positive with me even when I am feeling down. Everyone judged me for being fat... He was helpful and positive. Anyway you rock dr. Naibert and don't let anyone tell you different. PS I now weigh 200 that I have lost in over a year..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][798960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

I am very impressed with Dr. Naibert. He has helped me FINALLY get some control over my pain issues. I have been treated at several other pain clinics unsuccessfully and am happy I have finally found a doctor who listens to me and is helping me deal with my pain problems. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs pain treatment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][798959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

I have to thank my mother for this one. AFTER today, I simply decided that this was no way I wanted to pick going. Health Grades score is 28%, plus these reviews, it sounds like physician ego meets the Y2K or is there something I am missing. But the doc needs to remember when he signs the lengthy contract, do not forget, he is making some obligations as well to provide a certain level of care and apparently he doesn't read his own written word. Not going.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][798958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

My doctor referred me to this clinic. No, I'm not currently on drugs. I have never had a clinic be do sneaky trying to get me to schedule an appointmen. Calling from 5 five derent phone numbers, and going so far as texting me. Then the " conditions" I need to agree to inorder to get treatment.... But I have not even walked in the door yet and I stated several times I don't want prescriptions to deal with my pain. After reading what I find here on this site, I will not see this doctor ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][798957].votes_count ]]