Rate Dr. Abrham Tekola

Dr. Abrham Tekola's Ratings

Don't expect to get any appointments within the week. You have to schedule a visit a month out. They don't have any emergency walk ins. Was always referred to go to the ER if I needed to see the doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Every time I come here, Dr. Tekola is nice and so is his staff. I am seen on time or with a small wait, but not too long. I recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor around this area. He makes sure that you understand what hes saying.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][799037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

Nothing but a topnotch doctor, supported by his outstanding staff! Dr. Tekola is not only knowledgeable, he is very professional, and very caring! He listens and explains in details, until you understand what is wrong with you! His manner is courteous, takes time to listen and examine, and you never feel that you are rushed! When he first moved to the Carmichael office, one of my residents(I have a board and care facility for Elderly)refused to get out of the facility to see a doctor! I have called a few doctors to please do a home visit! He was the only one responded, he visited our resident either on his lunch break or after his clinic hours! That is why, I have nothing but great things to say about him! If there is any abnormal laboratory results or findings in any of the tests, he would personally call you, usually after office hours or his break! He is also very diligent in taking history/ symptoms and very clear with his diagnosis! He is very thorough and always in good mood!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][799038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Tekola for many years and always feel I get the service I expect from my physician. He is knowledgeable and takes his time to explain things. I don’t ever feel rushed. His new office location is convenient, clean and his staff is very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][799036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2010

I love Dr. Tekola's new office. He takes his time to see his patients and his work up is through.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][799035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Excellent Clinician. He is caring and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][799034].votes_count ]]