Rate Dr. Stephen E. Hoffmann

Dr. Stephen E. Hoffmann's Ratings

Dr. Hoffmann is a wonderful dentist. He is friendly, courteous, kind, and takes the time to give every patient superior care. I would not see anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Yes, yes, yes I agree with everyone's wonderful reviews because Dr. Hoffman and his daughter Dr. Hoffman are wonderful human beings and excellent pediatric dentists. The staff is very nice as well. Too bad we had to change because we changed insurance companies. It has not been nearly as nice a experience for my children. It is similar to having to fly coach after being in first class :-(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2068794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2014

most amaizing dentist ever! i know because im 10 but still old enough to say my best dentist ever!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2068793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Hoffmann myself for many years. Currently I still see Dr. Hoffmann and now I bring my daughter too! He was always kind and friendly and he is competent as well. If he feels something is not his specialty he refers a patient elsewhere. If I weren't happy with Dr. Hoffmann, I would have switched dentists years ago!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2068792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

Does not accept our insurance but we love him and would not bring our toddler anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2068791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

If I could rate Dr Hoffman Higher than 5 I would do so.. I'd give him a 10 out of 5!! He has been awesome with my children over the years, especially my autistic son. I have told all my friends to take their children to Dr Hoffman and I have even told people I've met at theDr's office to go there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2068790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr. Hoffman is a wonderful dentist. He is great with kids and very knowledgeable. His office is run very efficiently with good staff. Highly recommend this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2068789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2010

We have nothing but the highest praise for Dr. Hoffmann and his staff. He is especially skillful treating a child with autism. With patience, understanding, and sensitivity, he has trained my son to cooperate with a dental exam and cleaning. I never would have believed that would be possible before Dr. Hoffmann.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2068788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2010

Simply the best doctor and the best staff. Something hard to find nowadays. It is a pleasure to take my children there. Trish, the hyginiest couldn't be more of a sweetheart and the doctors are magnificent!!! I am very happy to have found them, been going there for 4 years now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2068787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2008

The BEST kids dentist!! I live 45 min away and would not change. He lets parents go back with the kids while they get their teeth cleaned or other issues. They are all very kid friendly and I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hoffman!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2068786].votes_count ]]