Dr. Claire A. Majisu

Rate Dr. Claire A. Majisu

Dr. Claire A. Majisu's Ratings

Dr. Majisu is a wonderful Doctor. I love her!! She is great with my baby, very sweet and talks to my baby as she examines him. She doesn't rush through the visit and answers all questions. Very helpful and full of advise. The clinic is not the best. Rude staff and very long wait times.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Always receive excellent care. She is caring, honest and sincere.Very skilled and knowledgeble, very comprehensive care.I would recommend her to all.

Submitted May 29, 2009 | flag

WODERFUL DOCTOR!!!! in every sense of the word. Too bad she no longer works because I would have never switched to anyone. She is the perfect example of what a pediatrician should be all about. The group of doctors she worked with were nothing compared to her and the staff was very rude including the nurse, but it was worth dealing with the their crap just to see her. Where are you doctor Majisu???????

Submitted Aug. 23, 2008 | flag

She is a very good doctor. Has a great educational background and is very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2007 | flag

Excellent Doctor.We are fortunate to have her at newark Beth Israel Medicial Center now. She is great with kids and is very caring. I will give her a 10/5!

Submitted Oct. 26, 2007 | flag

Great Doctor and is patien and wonderful with children, parents and even the parents.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2006 | flag

This doctor is very caring, sweet and wonderful with children. Unfortunately, she belongs to a group and you can't always see her and she is the only one that is worth seeing from the whole group. The staff has to be the worst in the world. They are rude and nasty and that is why we are switching doctors.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2005 | flag