Rate Dr. Robert L. Ikeman

Dr. Robert L. Ikeman's Ratings

Dr Ikeman annd his staff are kind caring knowledgable professionals. He is thoughtful and thorough. He encourages questions and keeps me very informed of my condition

Submitted Aug. 10, 2012 | flag

Two staff members misinformed me that dr. ikeman was an in network preferred provider with my insurance co. This was not the case and since I had not met my out of network deductible, I had to pay the full amount after the insurance adjustment. They did not admit their mistake, and threatened to turn me over to collection if I did not pay the full amount.

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ikeman is very thorough, concerned with improving the health of his patients. Very analytical and doesn't jump to conclusions. He always listens very carefully to his patients.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2011 | flag

Having been going to him for over a year. He has handled my case extremely well. A thoughtful, knowledgeable physician. Takes time to listen and understand your issues. My health has improved greatly under his care.

Submitted May 16, 2008 | flag